Our Address & Opening Hours
Find UsCycle SuperStore
31 Airton Road
Tallaght, Dublin 24
Our Opening HoursMondays, Tuesdays and Fridays: 9am to 6pm
Wednesdays, Thursdays: Late 9am - 9pm
Saturdays: 10am to 6pm
Sundays: 1pm to 5pm
Bank HolidaysWe are open 1pm to 5pm May, June & August Bank Holidays. Closed all other Bank Holidays.
Contact UsCall us on 01 4632270
or email us on email@example.com
Welcome to The Cycle SuperStores Exclusive Loyalty Scheme. Join our Loyalty Club today and immediately receive discount on many of our products.
Loyalty Club Discounts:Receive Up to 10% off selected accessories & up to 5% off selected bikes.
Additional Benefits:As a Loyalty Customer you will also receive:
Priority service in workshop
Priority notifications on new product launches
Priority notifications on flash sales
Invitations to all in-store guest talks & workshops
Book your repair
firstname.lastname@example.org+353 1 4632270 ext. 219
Leave Your Feedback
Click Herefor Bicycle or Frame Warranty Procedure
You can expectFully Trained & Cytech Certificated Mechanics
An on the spot examination of your bike while you wait
Transparent pricing, with a guide quote given at time of contact
A fast and professional service
The unique ability to review the service history of your bike with us
Bike Service Options
€30 Safety Check
New Bike Safety Check
Bike safety inspection
€55 Standard Service
Back on the Road Service
Safety Check Plus:
Adjust brakes & gears
€115 Performance Service
Standard Service Plus:
Frame, fork & drivetrain degreased and cleaned
Bottom bracket service
Finish Line Value Pack RRP €20
€180 Elite Service
Just like New my Pride and Joy
Performance Service Plus:
New cables fitted*
New bar tape Fitted*
New Brake pads Fitted*
2 Stars Bike Wash
Di2 Software Updates
Additional Service Options
Bike Wash Options
€15 Bike Wash
Fork & frame cleaned
Chain cleaned & oiled
€45 Bike Wash
One Star Clean, Plus:
Drivetrain removed & degreased
€65 Bike Wash
Two Star Clean, Plus:
Waxed and polish
Cytech Certified Workshop
Cytech is the bicycle industry's recognised training and accreditation scheme for cycle mechanics and technicians. Our workshop staff have undergone professional Cytech technical training and accreditation to recognised industry standards, achieving a number of practical and theory tests before qualification. At the moment we are the only Cytech Accredited bike store in Ireland.
As a customer, when you take your bike into Cytech Accredited workshop you can have:
Peace-of-mind that your bike is in safe hands
Confidence that your new bike has been properly set-up to manufacturer's guidelines, by a competent mechanic
Ongoing technical support to ensure your bike runs smoothly to give you the best cycling experience
Used Bikes & Trade-In Section
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant
credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store (please contact Sean, Peter or Gary)
- On behalf of our Buyers Sean, Peter or Gary will assess your bike and offer you a trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file
The Biggest Selection of Quality Used bikes In Ireland
We have the Biggest selection of quality used bikes in Ireland.
Visit our used bikes department in the Frameworks Building or View our collection of used bikes online at UsedBikes.ie
Retul Custom Bike Fit
One of the key features of the new store is
our dedicated Retul Bike Fitting service that is offered by 20 year
expert Shane Foley.
Shane is a fully certified Retul bike fitter and his service will compliment the store further. You can book in with Shane at any point by visiting his website www.shanefoleybikefit.ie
Complete Custom Bike Fit includesCleat positioning & feet analysis
3D data capture of your body movements
Under load analysis
Why Custom Bike Fit?Optimum position on your bike
Best energy transfer
Booking & PricesYou can book bike fitting directly on shanefoleybikefit.ie website
For more information please contact Shane Foley on 0831766512
The Club Room is now open for booking.
Sinead Kennedy from Sinead Kennedy Yoga has already booked in for a Yoga for cyclists workshop on March 16th while Brian Keogh from Total Experience is planning to run first aid courses in the coming weeks, details to follow.
Book Club Room nowIf you are interested in using this space for club meets, talks, workshops or anything else, please drop our Marketing Manager Philip an email to book in using Philip.email@example.com
Our Frameworks Cafe is now open. Enjoy great coffee and cake, chat with us in inspiring atmosphere!
Great coffe and food selection
Store History & Images
Our MottoCycle SuperStore as both a team of individuals and a company is driven by a collective ambition to be the best in the industry that we can be, not just domestically but on an international scale. Our mission therefore is simply summarised by the sentence "Let's do it better" and this applies to everything we put in place, and everything we already do.
Our BeginningsCycle SuperStore began its story, over 30 years ago, in 1982. Ray Fearon, upon completion of his B.Sc. in Business Management, commenced trading and set up as Rays Bike shop in Rathgar, carrying out repairs and trading in used bicycles.
Shortly after this, he was joined by his brother Michael and over the next 30 years, together with their dedicated staff built the business into Ireland's Biggest Cycle Store.
Cycle SuperStore TodayToday, The Cycle SuperStore resides at The Frameworks Building where it delivers an unrivaled cycle shopping experience. Our brand new store carries all the major brands that have been behind us over the years. Added to that we now boast a dedicated ladies cycling department, an on-site certified Retul bike fitter, our very own club room that is open to all clubs, an outdoor bike testing area and the Frameworks Cafe.
We have experts across all areas of cycling, from competitive Road and MTB cycling, to the leisure cyclist and everything in between, who are always pleased to share their passion and knowledge – and, we believe, this level of expertise is something that strongly marks us out against our competitors.
Michael Jordan - Mountain Bike Department Manager
Cycling Style: Mountain Biking, Cyclocross & Road Cycling
Cycling Since: 1975
Proudest Moment: 3rd place at European Marathon Champs 2014 [over 40s]
Current Bike: Ritchey P29 singlespeed;Giant Anthem Adv;Ritchey Cross bike;Lapierre Aircode
Dream Bike: Cannondale Fsi carbon 29er
Damian Zawikowski - Product & Web Manager
Cycling Style: Mountain Biking
Cycling Since: I remember
Proudest Moment: Too many to remember
Current Bike: Lapierre Froggy, Lapierre X-Control
Additional Information: I'm a diver so my head is sometimes under water
Gary Byrne - Commuting Department Manager
Cycling Style: Commuter, Distance, MTB Cross Country
Cycling Since: 1984
Proudest Moment: Climbing Kilmashogue lane at age 38, the fist time I managed it since I was 21.
Current Bike: Genesis Steel 29er Hardtail, Marin Team issue 1997, Marin Team 1996
Additional Information: I started BMX racing at age 8, worked 8 years in the courier trade, where I cycled at least 250,000 miles in all weathers. Since working in the superstore, I have gotten back into mountain biking and enjoy pushing myself each time I go out. While currently I'm never the fastest from the staff, my speed increases every spin.
Yannick Pigeat - Road Department Manager
Cycling Style: Road Cycling
Cycling Since: 1990
Proudest Moment: None
Current Bike: Audacio 200
Ben Griffin - Sales Advisor
Cycling Style: MTB (Enduro)
Cycling Since: 2005
Proudest Moment: Finishing EWS (Enduro World Series) Ireland (Emerald Enduro)
Current Bike: Lapierre Spicy 527
Michal Zawikowski - Service Department
Cycling Style: MTB, Road & City Cycling
Cycling Since: 2000
Proudest Moment: Building the first LOOK 795
Current Bike: Lapierre X-Control 210
Dream Bike: Antidote Carbon Jack
Additional Information: Also enjoy diving
Lincoln Harper - Parts & Service
Cycling Style: Road Cycling
Cycling Since: 1995
Proudest Moment: Completing the Wicklow 200
Current Bike: Cube Attempt
Dream Bike: Specialized Venge S-Works
Additional Information: Qualified Cyctec Level 2 Mechanic
Brian - Service Department
Cycling Style: MTB Cycling
Cycling Since: 2014
Current Bike: Giant Trance
Dream Bike: Giant Reign
Additional Information: Enjoy riding Cross Country and Enduro Spins
Sean Flynn - MTB Department
Cycling Style: MTB & Road Cycling
Cycling Since: As far as I can remember!
Proudest Moment: Working in CSS over two years
Current Bike: Planet X Carbon Sram Red, Lapierre Spicy, Custom Odyssey BMX, Cannondale Quick 5
Dream Bike: Look 795 Dura ace di2, Santa Cruz V10
Ronan - Mountain Bike Department
Cycling Style: Enduro Mountain biking
Cycling Since: 2001
Proudest Moment: Being hired by the Cycle SuperStore
Current Bike: Lapierre Spicy 2015
Dream Bike: Look 795
Jordan Cullinan - Service Department
Cycling Style: Trail & Downhill Riding
Cycling Since: been on and off a bike since age 4!
Proudest Moment: Racing motocross
Current Bike: Cannondale Trigger
Dream Bike: lappierre DH 727
Additional Info: stay well
Rachel - Triathlon Department
Cycling Style: Road / Leisure cycling with a compulsory coffee stop
Cycling Since: 15
Proudest Moment: Any Triathlon finish
Current Bike: Commuter, Road and TT bikes.
Dream Bike: One with an engine!
Diarmuid Kavanagh - Workshop Department
Cycling Style: Road & MTB
Cycling Since: 2006 road 3 years Mtb 7
Proudest Moment: 2nd in A2 Leinster champs laragh Classic
Current Bike: Lapierre Pro Race 629
Dream Bike: Specialized Venge
Mark Fagan - Road Expert Department
Cycling Style: Road
Cycling Since: 2013
Proudest Moment: Riding with the men of the Rás
Current Bike: Cannondale CAAD12
Dream Bike: Look 765
Cycle SuperStore is Ireland's Biggest Cycle
Store, located just 14km from Dublin City Centre and in business for
over 30 years.
We are a young international team of bike enthusiasts who have one thing in common - cycling!
The Cycle SuperStore are hiring for a Marketing Manager to take ownership of their Sales and Marketing strategy and implementation. You will be responsible for brand development and brand awareness.
- Achieve marketing and sales objectives
- Develop & deliver a strategic marketing plan
- Achieve best outcomes and deliver targets to a set budget annually
- Negotiate, evaluate and execute long term and short-term integrated marketing campaigns that include event sponsorship, athlete sponsorship, online and offline marketing campaigns
- Improve product marketability and profitability in-store through creative ideas such as in-store talks, ride-outs, customer evenings and Social Media content
- Advise and develop strategies on media and public relations, advertising and external communications such as radio, billboards and print advertising
- Ongoing management of digital marketing and social media presence and continual development of the company website
The ideal candidate:
- Passion for the cycling industry and knowledge of the Irish cycling landscape is a must
- Interest and knowledge in all areas of cycling that impact our brand including road, mountain bike, triathlon, track and cycle to work schemes
- Sales and marketing experience preferable
- You will have a proven track record in marketing strategy and innovation, the ability to plan and deliver marketing strategies in line with our current captive audience and enhance the brands awareness
- Be a social media master with good Microsoft skills in outlook, word, excel and PowerPoint
About the position:
One day you are developing a Social Media competition to celebrate the Liege Bastogne Liege tour that incorporates video and content to a following of over 20,000 customers, the next you are negotiating an event sponsorship deal with a charity element.
The fun doesn't stop there, the deadline for our billboard artwork is due and you need to liaise with our design team to have it ready by tomorrow, the same day you are presenting a bike to work event to one of our corporate companies in Dublin's silicone docks. This position will pull you in every direction and all the while you must keep your finger on the pulse of the cycling industry in Ireland, what competitor's movements are all the while having an expert knowledge on bikes, wheels, clothing, components, gears, electronics and more.
Monday to Friday doesn't exist in this role and quite often late night talks and weekend races take centre stage. Are you up for the challenge?
Please forward CV and a detailed cover note explaining why you are suitable for this position.
Salary offered will depend on ability and experience.
Part-Time & Full-Time Sales Assistants
We are currently looking to recruit a Part-Time & Full-Time Sales Assistants to work in our busy store.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all our customers.
- Must be passionate about consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Be creative and take pride in maintaining high store presentation standards.
- Maintain shop floor, support areas and merchandise to a high standard of cleanliness, regularity and appearance.
The successfull candidate will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service.
- Ability to work on own initiative when required.
- Ability to work and contribute in a team setting.
- Passion and enthusiasm for Cycling.
- Experience with shift work and flexibility in this regard.
- Previous retail and / or customer-facing service industry experience.
We offer the right candidate:
- Generous employee discounts
- Excellent induction & training programmes.
- Superb opportunities for career progression.
We have an opening in our workshop for a good cycle mechanic.
- Bike repairs - experience required
- Parts advice for customers.
- Custom Bike builds.
- Warranty issues.
The Successful Candidate will have the following:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to take ownership of problems and responsibilities.
- Strong and passionate knowledge of cycling.
- Passionate about delivering superior customer service.
- Experience with retail shift work, and flexibility in this regard. Previous retail and/or customer-facing service industry experience.
We offer all our team:
- Generous employee discounts.
- An excellent induction & training program.
Work Experience Position
For all work experience placement requests, please complete the form and follow the instructions listed on it.Work Experience Application Form