Why buy bike from us?
Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you fall in love with cycling.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for comfort, performance, versatility and value in equal measure.
Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
The alloy version of the SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension System keeps you comfortable and in control with bump-eating flex zones in the rear triangle and fork.
FEEL THE LIGHT
SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and carbon bladed forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category, for a high-performance feel.
Ready for commuting, light touring or wet-weather training thanks to subtle rack mounts and clearance for fenders.
Women's saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach, and shorter crank lengths to make your bike ride and fi t better.
- FRAME: Synapse Women's, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30
- FORK: Synapse SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8"
- RIMS: RS 3.0, 32-hole
- HUBS: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 15g
- TYRES: Schwalbe Lugano, 700x25
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- CRANK: FSA Vero 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB7420
- CHAIN: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG509, 11-32, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Sora
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4 Women's Compact, butted 6061 alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: Promax RC-459, dual pivot, cartridge pad, long reach
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Sora
- SADDLE: Cannondale Women's Road Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 25.4x300mm
New riders, fitness enthusiasts, motivated weekend adventurers and aspiring Gran Fondo riders.
A more upright, comfortable rider position, with sporty, confident handling.
“THE SYNAPSE ALLOY IS THE CANNONDALE’S AFFORDABLE ENDURANCE BIKE, DESIGNED PRIMARILY TO BE COMFORTABLE, SO MAKING IT IDEAL FOR SPORTIVES, RIDING TO WORK AND CLUB RUNS” - 15 OF THE BEST ROAD BIKES UNDER £1,000 ROAD.CC
“THE SYNAPSE HAS A GREAT CALMING RIDE QUALITY, WHICH ISN'T TO SAY IT'S NOT QUICK, BECAUSE WHEN HUSTLED IT CAN BE, BUT IT HAS A HABIT OF MAKING YOU FEEL MORE INVOLVED WITH THE RIDE, AND TO RELAX AND ENJOY THE JOURNEY MORE. AND EVEN WHEN WE WERE HAPPILY CRUISING THE LANES, OUR SPEED EXCEEDED OUR PERCEIVED EFFORT, WHICH CAN ONLY BE A GOOD THING” - CYCLING PLUS MAGAZINE
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file