THE ULTIMATE BALANCE OF POWER
Designing the frame, fork and key components like crankset and seatpost together as a system can save hundreds of grams compared to competitors.
CONTINUOUS CARBON SPEED SAVE FORK
One-piece, BallisTec carbon fork. Continuous carbon fiber construction from dropout to top of steerer delivers great structural integrity. Crown-race-less design saves weight and improves fiber path for amazing strength-to-weight. Lighter,
ULTRA LIGHT DISC INTEGRATION
New For 2016—The unreal control of discs, without the weight. Our flat mount integrated disc design adds less than 150 grams to the frameset, and maintains EVO’s sweet ride characteristics.
SAVE 25.4MM SEATPOST
On many models, a fl exing SAVE seatpost delivers up to 36% more deflection at the saddle than similar 27.2 posts, for bumpsmoothing comfort when seated.
TAP AERO FEATURES
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profi le) tube shapes in the downtube, seat tube, seat stays and fork reduce aero drag without the weight, stiffness and compliance compromises of regular aero profile tube.
LIGHTER = MORE FUN
Thanks to Cannondale's unmatched aluminium expertise, Althea is super light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off .
- FRAME: New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SPEED SAVE, Press BB30
- FORK: New SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon , SPEED SAVE, integrated crown race,1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- RIMS: Mavic Aksium WTS
- HUBS: Mavic Aksium
- SPOKES: Mavic Aksium
- TYRES: Mavic Yksion Elite, folding, 700x25c
- CRANK: Cannondale Si, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- CHAIN: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Ultegra
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3, Butted 6061 Alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: Shimano Ultegra
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta S1 w/ MG Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm
“ALL-NEW PRO RACE RIG BLENDS RAPIER-LIKE HANDLING WITH RARE SMOOTHNESS” - BIKE RADAR
“THE NEW CANNONDALE SUPERSIX EVO IS WITHOUT QUESTION ONE OF THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT BIKES WE HAVE EVER RIDDEN” - CYCLING WEEKLY
“STEADY EVOLUTION OF A TRULY EXCELLENT MACHINE – AND THE IMPROVEMENTS ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY” - BIKE RADAR
“EVOLUTIONARY, REVOLUTIONARY BALANCE BETWEEN COMFORT AND RACE-BRED STIFFNESS” - CYCLING PLUS /BIKE RADAR
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file