JOIN THE ALUMINATI
This is for the core—the local heroes, the crit assassins, the working-man racers with chiseled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s not just the finest alloy racing bike ever made, it’s the only choice for those who know.
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminium race bike ever made.
THE ALUMINIUM EXPERTS
After more than three decades of pioneering innovation, no one does aluminium like Cannondale. Nothing is lighter, stiff er and smoother than CAAD12’s SmartForm C1 Premium Construction.
LIGHT MAKES RIGHT
At under 1100 grams (for both rim brake and disc versions) CAAD12 wipes the tarmac with a lot of premium carbon frames.
SMOOTH LIKE OVERSIZED ALUMINIUM
CAAD12’s SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension delivers a ride quality that even competing carbon bikes can’t match.
With its oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seattube, CAAD12 is a sprinter’s dream.
POINT AND SHOOT HANDLING
With its stiff and smooth-riding frame and Elite Race geometry, CAAD12 handles like a slot car.
Racers, fast club riders and anyone else looking for a high-performance alternative to carbon.
A flat back for flat out speed. Elite Race Geometry for a responsive and nimble ride in all handlebar positions to set you up for the win.
- FRAME: CAAD12 Disc, SmartFormed C1 6069 Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready,flat-mount disc
- FORK: CAAD12 Disc, SPEED SAVE, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", post-mount disc
- RIMS: Mavic Aksium Disc WTS
- HUBS: Mavic Aksium
- SPOKES: Mavic Aksium
- TYRES: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard, folding, WTS, 700x25c
- CRANK: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- SHIFTERS: Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact
- GRIPS: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 2.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: Shimano BR785/805 Hydraulic Disc, 140/140mm
- BRAKE: LEVERS Shimano R685 Hydraulic Disc
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R7 MG Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm
SmartFormed C1 6069 CONSTRUCTION
Our most premium alloy construction, Flow-Modeled Design and high-strength 6069 aluminium for the ultimate in aluminium performance.
CONTINUOUS CARBON SPEED SAVE FORK
One-piece, BallisTec carbon fork. Continuous carbon fi ber construction from dropout to top of steerer delivers great structural integrity. Crownrace-less design saves weight and improves fi ber path for amazing strength-to-weight. The Hi-MOD version weighs just 290 grams. Disc Brake CAAD12 uses our proven full carbon disc fork, with post mount.
SPEED SAVE REAR TRIANGLE
Sculpted and fl attened seatstays and chainstays flex to absorb shock.
BRAZE-ON DISC MOUNTS (PATENT PENDING)
CAAD12’s minimalist fl at-mount disc mounts are not only ultra light but also incredibly strong. They’re such an advantage that we patented the design!
DELTA SEAT TUBE/BB30A
For increased stiff ness, the seat tube flares to a large ovalized section where it meets the wide BB30a bottom bracket shell.
“CANNONDALE HAS PRODUCED AN ALUMINIUM BIKE THAT IS LIGHTER THAN A KEY COMPETITORS CARBON BIKE MARKETED ON BEING A FEATHER WEIGHT. IMPRESSIVE ENGINEERING INDEED.” - CYCLING WEEKLY
“OUR BIKE OF THE YEAR 2016: A SHINING EXAMPLE OF HOW GOOD AN ALLOY ROAD MACHINE CAN BE” - CYCLING PLUS/BIKE RADAR
“IT’S A REVELATION – PROVING THAT PRICE ISN’T EVERYTHING, THAT ALUMINIUM IS A MATCH FOR CARBON, AND RIM BRAKES CAN STILL CUT IT. IN SHORT, IT’S A VERY SPECIAL MACHINE.” - CYCLING PLUS
“WHEN THE RIDE AND PERFORMANCE ARE THIS GOOD, CHOOSING ALUMINIUM ISN'T A SECOND BEST OPTION” - ROAD.CC
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file