Why buy bike from us?
ULTIMATE INTEGRATION, OFF-THE-SCALE PERFORMANCE
The 795 AEROLIGHT is the consummate example of a completely integrated bicycle. To create it, we extracted everything possible from our 30 years of experience of working with carbon; 10 of those 30 years were dedicated to specific research, lead by our own engineering department.
The result is incredible, a bicycle that is both aerodynamic and ultralight.
1.5k carbon frame made with NACA (National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics) certified tubes, AEROSTEM angle adjustable carbon stem, ZED3 carbon monobloc crankset, E-POST 2 with integrated Di2 battery, 100% integrated brakes and cable routing…The 795 AEROLIGHT is the bicycle which launches the largest concentration of the newest technologies. 836 pieces of carbon and 54 hours of hand-made manufacturing were necessary to craft this racing machine.
- FRAME / FORK: 795 AEROLIGHT / HSC 8 AERO
- HEADSET: LOOK HEADFIT 3
- WHEELS: MAVIC COSMIC PRO CARBON SL C 25
- TYRES: MAVIC YKSION PRO SSC GRIPLINK / POWERLINK 25
- SEATPOST: LOOK E-POST 2
- CRANKSET: ZED 3 BB 65 / SRAM CHAINRINGS 52X36
- K7: SRAM RED 11S 11X28 XG-1190
- SHIFTERS: SRAM RED 22 E-TAP
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED 22 E-TAP
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED 22 E-TAP BRAZED ON
- CHAIN: SRAM PC RED22
- BRAKE CALIPERS: FR : INEGRATED LOOK AERO BRAKES // RE : SHIMANO DURA ACE DIRECT MOUNT 9010
- SADDLE: SELLE ITALIA SLR LIGHT FLOW
- HANDLEBAR: LOOK ADH CARBON
- STEM: LOOK AEROSTEM
- BAR TAPE: LOOK GRIP
- PEDALS: LOOK KEO BLADE CARBON
- ACCESSORIES: BLACK COVER + CHARGER + USB
- Warranty: 5 years (non transferable).
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file