New for 2017, the Sensium is the ultimate endurance bike. A bike whose tireless carbon heart divides, then dominates, the competing demands of long days and competitive times. It’s lightweight, stiff under power, yet comfortable enough to ride all day. How? Clever design. The Sensium’s seatstays arc directly into the curved toptube, allowing vertical compliance for superior comfort and traction. The full carbon fork and slender 27.2mm seatpost further mute energy-sapping vibes, while endurance geometry and a more upright riding position see you go the distance.
- Frame: SENSIUM CARBON
- Fork: LAPIERRE SENSIUM CARBON - Carbon Steerer
- Headset: FSA 1’’1/8 1’’1/4 FSA ORBIT C-33 44E + 15mm Top cover
- Bottom bracket: SHIMANO SMBB7141B PRESSFIT
- Crankset: SHIMANO 105 FC5800CX04L 50x34 170mm (XS, S) / 172.5mm (M) / 175mm (L, XL)
- Stem: LAPIERRE with LP cap 7° Ø: 31.8mm L: 90mm (XS, S) / 100mm (M) / 110mm (L) / 120mm (XL)
- Seatpost: LAPIERRE SP-3D1 Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: LAPIERRE HB-CR12 40mm (XS) / 42mm (S, M, L) / 44mm (XL)
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO 105 FD5800FL
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO 105 RD5800GSL 11-Speed
- Brakes: SHIMANO 105 BR5800
- Shifters: SHIMANO 105 ST5800 2x11 Speed
- Saddle: SELLE ITALIA X1
- Wheel: SHIMANO WHRS010PCBH5
- Sprocket: SHIMANO 105 CS580011132 - 11-Speed 11-32T
- Tires: CONTINENTAL ULTRA SPORT 2 700x25c
- Weight: 8.5 Kg
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store (please contact Sean, Peter or Gary)
- On behalf of our Buyers Sean, Peter or Gary will assess your bike and offer you a trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store except used bikes for sale. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file