Loud enough ? We could say this bike is fast up a climb, but nothing speaks louder than results. The Xelius SL won l’Alpe d’Huez in the 2015 Tour de France, in the hands of Team FDJ’s Thibaut Pinot. The Xelius SL is a bike that carves up the roads, not the rider. The seatstays of the all-carbon frame curve from the rear axle directly to the top tube, allowing controlled flex that boosts comfort and traction. Our 3D Tubular Technology also reduces mechanical stresses – and yet the SL carbon layup ensures it stays extremely light. Hydraulic discs give more power, a lighter lever action, greater consistency and superior performance in the wet. They also allow lighter wheels with thinner, shape-optimised sidewalls that won’t wear out. What’s more, minor distortions in the rim won’t cause energy-sapping rub.
- Frame: NEW XELIUS SL CARBON DISC THRU AXLE
- Fork: NEW LAPIERRE XELIUS SL CARBON DISC THRU AXLE
- Headset: FSA 1’’1/8 1’’1/4 FSA ORBIT C-33 44E + 15 mm Top cover
- Bottom bracket: SHIMANO SMBB7141B PRESSFIT
- Crankset: SHIMANO ULTEGRA FC6800CX26 52x36 170mm (XS, S) / 172.5mm (M) / 175mm (L, XL, XXL)
- Stem: ZIPP Service Course 6° BLACK Ø: 31.8mm L: 90mm (XS, S) / 100mm (M) / 110mm (L) / 120mm (XL) / 130mm (XXL)
- Seatpost: LAPIERRE SP-3D1 Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: ZIPP Service Course 80 anatomic 40mm (XS) / 42mm (S, M, L) / 44mm (XL, XXL)
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA FD6800F
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO ULTEGRA RD6800GS 11-Speed
- Brakes: SHIMANO ULTEGRA HYDRAULIC BR-RS805 - SHIMANO SMRT81 140mm
- Shifters: SHIMANO ULTEGRA HYDRAULIC ST-RS685 2x11-Speed
- Saddle: FIZIK ANTARES R5 WHITE / BLACK
- Wheel: SHIMANO RX31 DISC 12x100 / 12x142
- Sprocket: SHIMANO 105 CS580011128 - 11-Speed 11-28T
- Tires: CONTINENTAL ULTRA SPORT 2 700x25c
- Weight: 8.6 Kg
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store (please contact Sean, Peter or Gary)
- On behalf of our Buyers Sean, Peter or Gary will assess your bike and offer you a trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store except used bikes for sale. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file