Why buy bike from us?
A modern city style e-bike that’s perfect for everyday use. The Prime E+ can transform every ride, letting you cover longer distances more comfortably without charging the battery. With its thoughtful design features, including a low and wide step-through ALUXX aluminium frame and integrated lights, the Prime E+ is a smart way to ride further and have more fun.
- Frame & Fork: - Aluxx aluminium frame with Monoshock fork
- Drivetrain: - Shimano 9 speed drivetrain
- Brakes: - Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
- Motor: - Giant SyncDrive 60Nm, 250W central motor
- Battery: - Giant EnergyPak 300, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Lightweight framesets featuring optimized strength-to-weight ratios
- 6061 alloy for optimized strength-toweight ratios
- Single butting results in light weight without sacrificing strength
- Predominantly features PressForming
- Predominantly features Standard and some Smooth welding techniques for optimized strength and weight
What makes Hybrid Cycling Technology so different from other “electric” bicycles out on the road? The answer lies in a host of technological features that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
Handlebar-mounted command center provides easy-to-operate controls to adjust power on/off, riding mode and light systems.
New 4-sensor technology system precisely measures the amount of force a rider is applying to the pedals and delivers a seamless power boost. The system combines speed and torque sensors with motor and pedal rotation sensors to produce even power across the entire gear range. The result is predictable power that feels totally natural.
New battery technology has 25% higher energy density, which means 25% greater range than most batteries of the same size and weight—all in a compact size with a design that's seamlessly integrated within the frameset. This high-torque battery pack offers a maximum range of up to 200km.
Powered by Yamaha, this powerful high-torque motor creates smooth pedalling power that’s sonically tuned for quiet performance.
- Frame:ALUXX aluminium
- Fork:Monoshock 40mm Travel, ALUXX SL hydroformed aluminium, OverDrive2 tapered steerer
- Handlebar:Aluminium Trekking bar
- Stem:Aluminium angle adjustable
- Seatpost:Suspension post
- Saddle:Selle Royal Nuvola gel
- Pedals:Aluminium Platform
- Shifters:Shimano M370 9 speed
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Alivio T4000
- Brakes:Tektro hydraulic disc
- Brake Levers:Tektro hydraulic disc
- Cassette:Shimano HG200 11x34
- Chain:KMX X.9e
- Crankset:Giant aluminium
- Rims:Giant CR70 Double Wall
- Hubs:Giant Tracker Sport
- Spokes:Stainless steel
- Tires:Schwalbe Energiser Life
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive 60Nm, 250W
- Controller:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl LED
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Range:Giant EnergyPak 300, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Lighting:Giant Numen 40, integrated 40Lux automatic front LED Giant Numen iD integrated day-time LED Spanninga Solo LED rear light
- Lock:Ursus Mooi
- Fender/Chainguard:Massload aluminium
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour