Saris Solo 1-Bike Boot Rack
So easy. So convenient. Solo™.
Introducing Solo™: the first and only 1–bike trunk rack with 0 mechanical frame adjustments.
You've been looking for a simple, affordable way to get one bike to any destination, local or long distance. That's why Saris created Solo™.
Whether you need to safely transport your bike to your local shop, the annual charity ride or across the country — all while keeping the inside of your car clean — Solo™ is a convenient solution. Just place it, tighten the straps, secure your bike, and go! Its compact uni–body frame fits a variety of vehicle makes and models, just like bigger bike racks do, minus the adjustments. It also fits neatly in a trunk or closet, making Solo™ as easy to store as it is to use.
- Solo™ delivers the simple experience that so many cyclists are looking for from a rack. Low cost, so you can invest more in a bike. Easy installation, so you can grab and go. Compact size, so you can store it almost anywhere. Stability, with reliable straps and hold–downs designed to keep both the bike and the rack right where you want them
- It should come as no surprise that the idea for Solo™ came from innovative designer Fabio Pedrini, the genius behind legendary Saris racks like Bones™ and Thelma™.
- Solo™ features the same heavy—duty, 100% recyclable plastic found in our Bones™ rack, making Solo™ as strong as it is environmentally—friendly. The injection–molded uni–body frame won't rust and can carry the same kinds of bikes other racks can.
- And like other Saris racks, Solo™ is built in Madison, WI, and carries a limited lifetime warranty. So no matter how often you use Solo™, you know you're covered.
- Bike weight limit: 16kg.
- Fast and easy installation.
- 100% recyclable plastic frame.
- Rust-free, injection-molded plastic.
- Ratcheting hold downs strap for a secure bike mount.
- Compatible with most vehicles—consult the Saris Fit Guide for approved fits.
- Our lightest weight rack at only 0.9kg.