For rough fire roads, smooth singletrack, and everything in between
More and more cyclists are testing the capacities of road bikes by veering off the pavement onto the road less traveled in search for adventure. Whether you opt for light singletrack, fire roads, or graveled paths, these passages into new cycling horizons are most likely not suitable for normal road tires. Enter the Panaracer GravelKing SK. As the Gravelking’s more muscular brother, the GravelKing SK features a more aggressive tread pattern and a wider design to hone in on the sketchiest of dirt roads. As a dedicated go-anywhere tire, the GravelKing SK employs taller knobs, a ZSG Natural rubber compound, a puncture protection breaker and a special low rolling resistance casing. Available in three widths (32c, 35c, & 40c) to suit both the roads and rides that vary between riders.
- ZSG natural rubber compound offers low rolling resistance and long lasting wear
- Bead-to-bead anti-flat protective belt
- 126tpi Advanced Extra Alpha casing performs well through a wide PSI range
- 40c is Tubeless Compatible. Other sizes are not Tubeless Compatible.
- ISO Diameter: 700c / 622 / 29"
- Width Options: 32c, 35c, & 40c
- Intended Use: All-Road / CX / Gravel
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Bead: Folding
- Maximum Inflation Pressure: 60 PSI / 4.13 Bar
- TPI: 126
- Weight: 32c – 320g / 35c – 380g / 40c – 490g