Why buy bike from us?
The all-new Jekyll is ready to get after it.
Ready to be piloted through the flow, the tech and the chunder. Ready to kick harder, corner quicker and climb easier than anything out there. Put simply, the new Jekyll is ready to race, and ready to win. Are you ready for it?
CONTROL THE SITUATION WITH GEMINI SHOCK
Optimize your ride on-the-fly with the Jekyll's new Fox Gemini shock – Hustle Mode for the sprints and the climbs and Flow Mode for pure unaltered Fox downhill performance.
BEST GEOMETRY FOR ANY STAGE
65-degree head tube angle, steep seat tube angle and short 420mm chainstays give you the confidence and control on the most demanding terrain.
Only Asymmetric Integration (Ai) can deliver short stiff stays with no downside. Incredible agility and traction plus a stiffer, stronger rear wheel and big tire mud clearance - that's the Ai magic.
- Frame:All-New Jekyll, 165mm travel, full BallisTec Carbon, carbon shock link, Ai offset drivetrain, ISCG05, PF30, flat mount brake, tapered headtube
- Fork:Fox Factory Float 36, 27.5, 170mm, Fit 4, 3-pos Adj., Kashima coating, 110x15QR, tapered steerer, 44mm offset
- Rear Shock:Fox Factory Float X EVOL w/Gemini remote-actuated dual mode air spring system, Flow Mode - 165mm / Hustle Mode - 130mm, Kashima coating, 3-Pos lever
- Rims:Cannondale HollowGram 30 Carbon, 30mm inner, Tubeless Ready 27.5"
- Hubs:HollowGram 30 - 15x110 thru front / 148x12 thru rear w/Ai offset, Maxle Ultimate
- Spokes:2.0/1.8/2.0 Stainless, Straight Pull
- Tires:Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.5" front, DHR II 2.4" rear, 3C Compound, EXO puncture protection, folding , tubeless ready,
- Crank:Truvativ Descendant Carbon Eagle, BB30 w/ custom Ai offset, 30t
- Bottom Bracket:Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain:SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed w/ PowerLink
- Rear Cogs:SRAM XG1295 Eagle 10-50t, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur:N/A
- Rear Derailleur:SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed
- Shifters:SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed, trigger
- Handlebar:Cannondale C1 Carbon Riser, 15mm rise, 4° up, 9° back, 31.8, 780mm
- Grips:Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem:Cannondale C1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0°, 35mm
- Headset:Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes:SRAM Guide RSC hydro disc, Centerline rotors 200/180mm
- Brake Levers:SRAM Guide RSC w/ contact point adjust, cartridge bearing, reach adjust
- Saddle:Fabric Scoop Shallow Race with Titanium rails
- Seatpost:RaceFace Turbine dropper, Internal Routing, 31.6, Travel - 125mm SM/150mm M-XL
- Extras:Carbon Downtube Protector
Innovations and Technologies
NIMBLE. TO THE POWER OF AI.
Ai delivers some of the shortest stays on the trail and has way more tire clearance and frame stiffness that any traditional boost design can muster.
HUSTLE AND FLOW
The result of a collaboration between Fox Racing Shocks and Cannondale, Gemini adds a special twist to the stellar performance and adjustability of the Fox Float shocks, or rather two twists - Hustle and Flow.
CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT
CLEAN AND EASY
Swift, silent and spotless. Use what you need and cover up the rest with our thoughtful, Cannondale-designed cable management approach.
FULL-ON FULL-CARBON LINK
Full carbon link for full advantage. Available on all models. Lighter and stiffer than alloy. No expense spared.
CARBON DOWN TUBE PROTECTOR
Don’t let the shrapnel get you down. A custom, full-carbon shield protects your precious cargo.
LOCKR FOR ROCKING
Our very own LockR thru-axle pivot system creates a rock solid connection between both sides of the swing arm and the main frame for instantaneous response. No twist, no flex and no special tools required.
Di2 ready for when you are ready. Internal battery mount keeps things clean and clear for internal dropper post compatibility.
PERFECTLY TUNED SUSPENSION
YOU WON’T KNOW JACK
Dialed frame kinematics keep the suspension active and the rider in a level, neutral position under braking for wicked control.
PERFECT BOTTLE PLACEMENT
BOTTLE WHERE BOTTLES GO
Water at arms reach and out of the way of the dirt spray.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour