The ultimate commuter jacket!
The Signal jacket ensures you'll be seen on the roads thanks to it's high contrast colours and flood of reflective prints
- Huge reflective chevrons across the back of the jacket and lower arms give great night time visibility
- A fully reflective front zipper, reflective piping down the front and rear of the arms as well as additional prints complete the Signal jackets vast array of night time safety features
- Fully waterproof and tape seamed, the Signal will keep you dry in the harshest of storms
- A stowaway hood folds neatly away to avoid any unwanted bulk
- Adjustable shock cords at the collar, rear hood and waist allow the jacket to be tuned to your body to help keep the elements out
- Underarm vent zippers and vented rear yoke give you a welcome flood of cool air when you start to feel the heat
- A stash pocket located on the right hip and a conveniently placed waterproof chest pocket give you quick access to your essentials
- HUMP's two year guarantee covers your jacket against manufacturing defects
Hump claim the Signal is 'the ultimate commuter jacket' and we can't find any reason to disagree. The contrasting colours work alongside the strategically placed reflective detailing to ensure you're easily noticed by motorists. The sleeves of the jacket host reflective chevrons, making you clearly visible when indicating. The Hump is waterproof with taped seams and has a fold-away hood; there's no need to worry about overheating as the underarm zipped vents and rear vent circulate fresh air, simultaneously keeping you dry and cool. - Read Wheelies Blog: 5 of the best waterproof commuter jackets.
S = 8, M = 10, L = 12, XL = 14, XXL = 16