Why buy bike from us?
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
This is for the riders. You know the ones — the chargers, the searchers, the hammers with nothing to prove — except to themselves. The ones who live to go long and go hard, and return home with nothing in the tank but the glow of a ride well ridden.
New frame weighs just 950g (over 220g lighter) with a level of stiffness normally reserved for World Tour sprinters' rigs. This thing is fast.
The updated SAVE Micro-Suspension in the frame and fork is complemented by the addition of the SAVE seatpost, for enhanced comfort and performance enhancement that keeps you protected from shocks and vibration yet connected to the feel of the ride.
ENDURANCE RACE GEOMETRY
The rider position perfectly balances low, forward efficiency and upright comfort, for a "just-right" feel that encourages full-gas exploits and all-day sessions.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With full clearance for tyres up to a whopping 32mm wide, and subtle, hidden mud guard mounts, the new Synapse is ready and willing to explore the wilder side of endurance riding.
- Frame: Synapse BallisTec Carbon Di2 ready SAVE PLUS BB30a
- Fork: Synapse SAVE PLUS BallisTec Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 alloy steerer
- Rims: Maddux RD 2.0 28-hole
- Hubs: Formula CX20 front CX 22 rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel 15g
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- Crank: FSA Omega BB30a 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30A
- Chain: KMC X10 10-speed
- Cassette: Shimano HG500 12-30 10-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700 braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 4700 GS
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 butted 6061 Alloy Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- Headset: Synapse Si 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Tektro R741 dual pivot cartridge pad
- Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Crmo Rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)
HIGH PERFORMANCE OR FULL ENDURANCE? YES.
For those who think that to get the all-day capabilities of an endurance machine you have to give up the go, we say think again. Lighter and stiffer than ever, with asymmetric and size-optimized frame design and a rider position that encourages excess, the all-new Synapse is built to go hard, longer.
Size-specific diameters on the frame, head tube and fork steerer, along with three different fork offsets, ensure that each frame size matches the weight and power of the rider for whom it’s made. It's the kind of Nth degree obsessiveness that elevates the truly great above the merely good.
Race Level Stiffness
An asymmetrically designed frame and fork balance pedalling and disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter level stiffness. Get ready to lay down power and rail corners like you wouldn't believe.
Engineered to tune the harshness out of choppy road surfaces, and tune you in to what’s happening at your tires’ contact patches, so that you can concentrate on the important stuff – like nailing the right line or beating the sun home.
Electrical, wireless, mechanical (hell, mount a flat-screen up there if you want), the Synapse’s intelligent and adaptable down-tube cable port keeps things clean, tidy and dialed.
Hidden mounts and a removable seat stay bridge ensure that the Synapse is fully fender-ready for long days with no spray.
Room For 32
Embrace the backroads, the rough roads, the highways and the byways. With room in the front and rear for tires as big as 32mm (measured/actual) and SAVE Micro-Suspension, Synapse is ready for any road, anywhere.
Thru-axles front and rear might seem like cost-of-entry these days, but often they're overkill. But ride this bike like it’s intended to be ridden and overkill, they ain't.
Flat Out, Flat Mount
The flat-mount brake standard should not be overlooked as a performance feature. Less hardware, less flex, easy to adjust, with no unnecessary weight. Flat out better.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file