Why buy bike from us?
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the new Synapse's light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling, comfort, performance, versatility and value.
Synapse's Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
The new Synapse is designed with with two different fork rakes - 60mm for smaller sizes and 50mm for larger sizes - for more consistent handling across the sizes, and reduced toe overlap on small sizes.
The new Synapse features updated SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control.
FEEL THE LIGHT
SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and carbon blade forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category for a high-performance feel.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With clearance for tyres up to 32mm wide, and subtle rack and mud guard mounts, the new Synapse is ready for back-road exploring, group rides, fast commutes and anything in between.
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Brake Levers: SRAM RED eTap HRD
- Brakes: SRAM RED hydro disc, flat mount, 160/160mm
- Chain: SRAM PC1170, 11-speed
- Crank: Quarq Prime Carbon 50/34
- Extra's: Integrated SAVE Handlebar Garmin Mount and Fabric Lumaray front light
- Fork: NEW Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Carbon, integrated crown race, size-specific design 44-48: 1 1/8" steerer, 60mm rake 51-54: 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" tapered steerer, 55mm rake 56-61: 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" tapered steerer, 45mm rake
- Frame: NEW Synapse Disc, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- Frame Description: BallisTec Carbon Frame, SAVE PLUS
- Front Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Cannondale C1 Ultralight Alloy Handlebar, C1 Ultralight Alloy Stem w/ integrated Garmin mount
- Headset: Synapse Si, 25mm carbon top cap
- Hubs: Fulcrum Racing 500 Disc, 17mm inner, Alloy Clincher 100x12mm front, 142x12mm rear
- Cassette: SRAM PG1170, 11-32, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM RED eTap WiFli
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 500 DB, 17mm inner, 26mm deep
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Race, Ti Rail
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
- Segment: Endurance Road
- Shifters: SRAM RED eTap HRD
- Speeds: 22
- Spokes: Fulcrum double butted, Stainless
- Tire Size: 28c
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro 700x28c
HIGH PERFORMANCE OR FULL ENDURANCE? YES.
For those who think that to get the all-day capabilities of an endurance machine you have to give up the go, we say think again. Lighter and stiffer than ever, with asymmetric and size-optimized frame design and a rider position that encourages excess, the all-new Synapse is built to go hard, longer.
Size-specific diameters on the frame, head tube and fork steerer, along with three different fork offsets, ensure that each frame size matches the weight and power of the rider for whom it’s made. It's the kind of Nth degree obsessiveness that elevates the truly great above the merely good.
Race Level Stiffness
An asymmetrically designed frame and fork balance pedalling and disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter level stiffness. Get ready to lay down power and rail corners like you wouldn't believe.
Engineered to tune the harshness out of choppy road surfaces, and tune you in to what’s happening at your tires’ contact patches, so that you can concentrate on the important stuff – like nailing the right line or beating the sun home.
Electrical, wireless, mechanical (hell, mount a flat-screen up there if you want), the Synapse’s intelligent and adaptable down-tube cable port keeps things clean, tidy and dialed.
Hidden mounts and a removable seat stay bridge ensure that the Synapse is fully fender-ready for long days with no spray.
Room For 32
Embrace the backroads, the rough roads, the highways and the byways. With room in the front and rear for tires as big as 32mm (measured/actual) and SAVE Micro-Suspension, Synapse is ready for any road, anywhere.
Thru-axles front and rear might seem like cost-of-entry these days, but often they're overkill. But ride this bike like it’s intended to be ridden and overkill, they ain't.
Flat Out, Flat Mount
The flat-mount brake standard should not be overlooked as a performance feature. Less hardware, less flex, easy to adjust, with no unnecessary weight. Flat out better.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file