THE BOSS OF ’CROSS(OVER)
The unmatched traction, huge mud clearance, and confident “charge-any-line" handling of the ultimate ‘cross race machine, equipped for full-tilt gravel and fire-road smashing.
- Tagline: THE BOSS OF ’CROSS
- Feature 1: SRAM Force 1 Hydro Disc Group / 11-42 Cassette
- Feature 2: HollowGram Si crankset, OPI SpideRing, 40T, X-Sync
- Feature 3: Cannondale Alloy bar & stem, Fabric Scoop Elite saddle
- Frame: SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, BB30-83 Ai, 142x12 thru-axle
- Fork: SuperX, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" steerer, 100x12mm thru-axle, 55mm offset
- Rims: CX 1.0, 19mm inner, tubeless ready, 28 hole
- Hubs: Formula CL-712 front, RXC-142 (Ai Offset) rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0 (Ai Offset rear)
- Tires: Schwalbe X-ONE, Microskin, TL-Easy, Folding, 700x33c
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30-83, 119mm Ai Spindle, OPI SpideRing, X-Sync®, 40t
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Chain: SRAM PC 1130, 11-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG 1130, 11-32, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Force 1 Long cage
- Shifters: SRAM Force 1 HRD
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2 Compact, butted 2014 Alloy
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: SuperX, 1.5" lower to 1-1/8" upper w/ reducer, 25mm carbon top cap
- Brakes: SRAM Force hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM Force HRD
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4x300mm (46-51) 350mm (54-61)
- Extra's: Stan's NoTubes Valve Stems
KILLER ‘CROSS GEOMETRY
Short Chainstays for traction and agility, Slack Head Angle and long front center for stability at speed, Tight “Trail” Measurement for nimble handling at slower speeds. Spot on for modern CX.
CLEAN CABLE MANAGEMENT
Interchangeable in-headtube cable guides hold the housing securely and support every possible cable configuration.
142x12mm rear and 100x12mm front thru-axles keep everything stiff and solid under hard braking.
REMOVABLE FD MOUNT
Replaceable, removable front derailleur mount for a cleaner look with 1x drivetrains.
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file