785 HUEZ. A LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPETITION-READY BICYCLE ACCESSIBLE TO ALL
The 785 HUEZ is a variation of the 785 HUEZ RS, from which it directly takes it shape. Made from the same mold, this version benefits from all the optimization research, but is constructed from a different blend of carbon fibers.
The result is a bicycle with an exceptional price-weight-performance ratio. It is the most affordable competition-ready bicycle in the LOOK lineup. Entry level pricing starts at €2,299 and comes equipped with a Shimano 105 group. It is already an exceptional carbon frame, a great foundation, and as a bicycle as a whole, one which you may easily add personal upgrades to over time. Without a doubt, this bicycle will delight young competitors and passionate cyclists alike who are looking for an efficient, comfortable and versatile bicycle.
The frame weighs only 990 grams. The 785 HUEZ has already made its entrance into the very light bicycle realm, but this is far from its only asset. Equipped with a 100% carbon tapered down tube and bottom bracket shell, pedal power is transferred to its maximum. Ultra-slim seat stays contribute to rider comfort, and a 27.2mm seatpost, strategically chosen for its flexibility properties, enhances that comfort even more.
The bicycle’s precise handling and stability are assured thanks to its rigid fork and head tube. This is especially important for a bicycle destined for the mountains because the fact that it climbs well is not enough. It must also be and feel safe and reliable when descending. In the Tour de France, the descents down the towering cols can also make a difference.
Light, rigid, stable, and comfortable, the 785 HUEZ is a phenomenally versatile bicycle. It not only climbs well in the mountains, but is also highly effective on the flats, long distance rides in rolling hills, such as «Gran Fondos», and great for anything short and fast, like criteriums.
- CARBON TYPE: 4 DIFFERENT CARBONS
- STEM: LOOK ALLOY LS2 +/- 7°
- RACCORDS: WITHOUT:MONOBLOC CONSTRUCTION
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL: 100% CARBON, BBPF 86.5
- FORK: 350g, 100% CARBON FORK, MONOBLOC SUPER LIGHT
- FRAME: HIGH MODULUS CARBON FRAME
- WEIGHT: 990g IN S SIZE FOR THE FRAME
- CRANKSET: SHIMANO ULTEGRA 52 x 36 R800
- CHAIN: SHIMANO CN HG 601
- CASSETTE: SHIMANO ULTRA 11 x 28 R8000
- SHIFTERS: SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 R8050
- DERAILLEUR: SHIMANO ULTEGRA DI2 R8050
- BRAKES: SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000
- SEATPOST: LOOK LS2 carbon 27,2 mm x 350 mm
- SADDLE: SELLE ITALIA X base
- STEM: LOOK ALLOY LS2 +/- 7°
- H-BAR: LOOK LS2 ALLOY COMPACT
- WHEELS: MAVIC KSYRIUM / CONTINENTAL Ultra sport 2, 700 x 25
- WARRANTY: LIFE WARRANTY FOR FRAME AND FORK
NANO LAYER CONSTRUCTION
With over 30 years of carbon technology know-how, skill and expertise, LOOK engineers, in their manufacturing facility, ultra-precisely define the position and orientation of each of the thin layers of carbon used to create their tubes.
OPTIMIZED INERTIA SECTION
To create the 785 HUEZ RS, we began by studying and improving the shape of all of the tubes. Optimizing the shape requires defining the design that provides the maximum inertia for each tube, that is to say, to choose the optimal length, size and shape that produces the best stiffness-to-weight ratio. We therefore, opted for a sleek and sophisticated design based on precise research, entirely focused upon the search for efficiency and performed by our engineers, to create an ultralight bicycle with the best possible characteristics. A tube sidewall thickness of 0.6 mm was ultimately chosen.
HIGH MODULUS CARBON
Once the optimal length, size and tube thickness have been determined, the next step is to establish the ideal carbon composition to achieve our objective, the creation of the best bicycle made for climbing. To accomplish this, the recipe is similar to that of gastronomic cuisine. To make the best dish, one needs ingredients of the highest quality. LOOK has therefore selected only superior carbon fibers, including the finest of the high modulus, to create the HUEZ 785. We have chosen four different types of carbon, each one selected for its outstanding quality in its category.
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file