Why buy bike from us?
765 Disc. On the road and trail.
Thanks to its specific geometry: a relatively short top tube, and raised cockpit as a result of the headset being positioned higher, the 765 DISC is a versatile endurance bicycle. It performs equally well on hilly road rides as it does on light gravel trails.
The 765, with its disc brakes, has enough clearance to allow for the use of tires up to 30mm wide, providing the rider with a type of light gravel bicycle. It also benefits from the CARBOFLAX technology giving it absolute comfort.
- CRANKSET:SHIMANO RS 510 50 X 34
- CHAIN:SHIMANO CN HG 601
- CASSETTE:SHIMANO 105 11 x 32 5800
- SHIFTERS:SHIMANO 105 5800
- DERAILLEUR:SHIMANO 105 5800
- BRAKES:SHIMANO CABLE RS 305 FLAT MOUNT ROTORS 160 MM
- THRU AXLES:R: 142X12 MM F: 100 X 12 MM
- SEATPOST:LOOK LS2 carbon 27,2 mm x 350 mm
- SADDLE:SELLE ITALIA X BASE
- STEM:LOOK ALLOY LS2 +/- 7°
- H-BAR:LOOK ALLOY LS2 COMPACT
- WHEELS:SHIMANO RS 170 / CONTINENTAL Ultra sport 700x28
- WEIGHT:9400 g
Carbon+ Flax Fiber
This 765 technology is the result of the combination of 2 types of fibers from different materials: carbon (High Modulus) and flax linen fibers. The carbon is joined with the flax to filter the vibrations transmitted by more or less quality roads, therefore increasing the comfort level of the bicycle. LOOK strategically applied this technology to the fork and chainstays as it is these 2 places that react immediately to road impacts. Combining the linen adds the wonderful and natural property of vibration dampening. Sandwiched between two carbon sheets, it increases the overall performance of the bicycle: the cyclist who battles fewer road vibrations will conserve all his or her energy for pedaling and bike handling; a real benefit for long endurance rides.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file