Why buy bike from us?
- Frame: Cujo 24, SmartForm C2 Alloy, smooth welding
- Fork: Cujo 24 Rigid, SmartForm C2 Alloy, 1-1/8" steerer, IS disc mount
- Rims: Cannondale C4 Disc, lightweight alloy, double wall, 24", 29mm inner width, 28H
- Hubs: Formula, 8-speed freehub, disc
- Spokes: Steel, 14g Black
- Tires: Kenda Slant 6, 24x2.6"
- Pedals: Wellgo Composite Platform w/ reflectors
- Crank: Prowheel, Pro-V30, 130mm length, 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge square taper
- Chain: KMC, Z51, 1/2" x 3/32"
- Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed cassette, 11-34
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, TX800, 8-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Tourney Revo Twist Shifter, 8-speed
- Handlebar: Lightweight Alloy, 580mm wide, 25.4mm
- Grips: Cannondale Kid's Performance
- Stem: Alloy Ahead, 75mm
- Headset: FSA, Alloy, 1-1/8" Ahead, integrated
- Brakes: Tektro cable actuated mechanical disc
- Brake Levers: Tektro 3 finger
- Saddle: Cannondale Ergo
- Seatpost: Lightweight alloy, 25.4 mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file