Why buy bike from us?
RIDE WITHOUT LIMITS
With its low-standover, mountain-bike-inspired frame, its 700c multi-surface tyres and 50mm suspension fork, the new Althea can take you from pavement, to dirt, to gravel and back, with a smile on your face.
An adventurous bike for adventurous spirits. From rugged urban commuting to dirt-road exploration, Althea is the perfect mix of sport and utility.
Althea has been redesigned with a focus on performance-oriented fit, better suited to multi-surface riding and commuting. Super low standover means easy mounting and dismounting, and smaller 650c wheels on the XS size means a perfect fit for all.
50mm travel front suspension absorbs washboard and bumps, while our 1-1/2” to 1-1/8” tapered headtube keeps steering precise and confident.
COMFORT COMES STANDARD
SAVE Micro-Suspension seat stays and chain stays work with a smaller 27.2mm seatpost, heads-up riding position and an ergonomic saddle and grips to increase comfort and control in any terrain.
Big 35c multi-surface tyres are fast and grippy on dirt and pavement, and full rack and mud guard mounts let you customize your Althea for the type of riding you’re into.
Thanks to Cannondale’s unmatched aluminium expertise, Althea is super light but offers heavyweight performance, on-road or off.
Fitness riders with a taste for adventure, multisurface commuters, backroad explorers.
An upright riding position offers good comfort and visibility, with just the right amount of forward lean for confident handling and control.
- Frame: New Althea, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube, 700/650
- Wheels Size: S, M - 700c/ XS - 650b
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered, Lockout, 50mm (S, M) / SR Suntour M3030, Lockout, 63mm (XS only)
- Rims: Maddux DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32-hole
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Happy Medium, 700x35c (S, M) / Schwalbe G-One, 650x38c (XS only)
- Pedals: Cannondale Reinforced Composite
- Crank: SRAM NX 32t
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Chain: SRAM 11-speed
- Cassette: SRAM Powerglide 1130, 11-42
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX, Long cage, 11-speed
- Shifters: SRAM NX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C4, 6061 double-butted, 12mm rise, 660mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Performance Women's, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg
- Headset: VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano M396 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano M396 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Women's CX Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
- Industry Leading SmartForm
- C2 Alloy Construction
- Go Anywhere Front Suspension w/50mm Travel
- Vibration Dampening SAVE Micro-Suspension
- Versatile Rack and Mudguard Mounts
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file