Why buy bike from us?
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the new Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling, comfort, performance, versatility and value.
ALL DAY COMFORT
Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
The new Synapse is designed with with two different fork rakes - 60mm for smaller sizes and 50mm for larger sizes - for more consistent “trail” measurements and more consistent handling across the sizes, and reduced toe overlap on small sizes.
The new Synapse features updated SAVE PLUS Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With clearance for tyres up to 32mm wide, and subtle rack and mud guard mounts, the new Synapse is ready for back-road exploring, group rides, fast commutes and anything in between.
Women’s saddles, narrower ergonomic bars with improved lever reach, and shorter crank lengths make your bike ride and fit better.
- FRAME: NEW Synapse Disc Women’s, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE PLUS, BB30
- FORK: NEW Synapse SAVE Disc Asymmetric, Carbon blades, 1-1/8” - 1 1/4” Tapered Steerer, flat mount, 50mm rake (44-51), 60mm rake (54)
- RIMS: RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole
- HUBS: Formula CX-20 Front, CX-22 Rear
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- TYRES: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x28c
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- CRANK: FSA Gossamer, BB30, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105, GS cage
- SHIFTERS: Shimano 105
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 Women’s Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4” lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: TRP Spyre C cable disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage Ergo Women’s
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file