Why buy bike from us?
JOIN THE ALUMINATI
This is for the core - the local heroes, the crit assassins, the working-man racers with chiseled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s not just the finest alloy racing bike ever made, it’s the only choice for those who know.
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminium race bike ever made.
THE ALUMINIUM EXPERTS
After more than three decades of pioneering innovation, no one does aluminium like Cannondale. Nothing is lighter, stiffer and smoother than CAAD12’s SmartForm C1 Premium Construction.
LIGHT MAKES RIGHT
At under 1100 grams (for both rim brake and disc versions) CAAD12 wipes the tarmac with a lot of premium carbon frames.
SMOOTH LIKE OVERSIZED ALUMINIUM
CAAD12’s SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension delivers a ride quality that even competing carbon bikes can’t match.
With its oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seattube, CAAD12 is a sprinter’s dream.
POINT AND SHOOT HANDLING
With its stiff and smooth-riding frame and Elite Race geometry, CAAD12 handles like a slot car.
- Frame: CAAD12 Disc, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SPEED SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready, flat-mount disc
- Fork: CAAD12 Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SPEED SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
- Rims: Mavic Aksium Disc
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium Disc Centerlock, 100x12 thru front, 135x9mm QR rear
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano Folding 700x25c (CE- Mavic Yksion Elite, Folding, 700x25c)
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a, w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36 (CE 50/34)
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-28, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 2014 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- Headset: CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydro disc
- Saddle: Selle Royal Seta S1
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4x350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Industry leading SmartForm C1
- Premium Construction
- Vibration damping SPEED SAVE Micro Suspension
- 25.4mm Seatpost for extra smoothness
- Ultra Light Disc Integration
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file