Why buy bike from us?
RIP IT UP (AND DOWN)!
This is real mountain biking — Supercharged! With a low centre of gravity, killer stiffness and ideal weight distribution, the Moterra is the best handling e-mtb on the hill. On Moterra, you won’t just climb like an electron-fueled god — you’ll rip, rail and shred like one too.
Ridiculously good handling and proprietary integration of the ultimate drive system deliver an e-MTB experience like no other.
THE MOUNT THAT MOTORS
Unlike the standard mounting nodes used by all the others, our proprietary Si motor mount positions the Bosch drive unit in the best place for optimal suspension performance and sweet handling.
SHORT AND SWEET
The Si motor mount and Ai offset chainring give the Moterra super short chainstays for incredibly nimble handling and killer traction.
Unique battery integration delivers a super low Centre of Gravity and ideal weight distibution for awesome agility and stability, making quick moves up and over obstacles ridiculously easy.
With their extra weight and power, a lot of e-mtbs feel flexy and imprecise. Moterra’s Torsion Box downtube, ECS-TC pivot thru-axles and wide 157mm rear hub give it a rock-solid feel for wicked handling and control.
Tons of power, 130mm of travel front and rear, and the go-anywhere traction and float of 27+ wheels make this the ultimate all-mountain trail bike.
Mountain bikers looking to push it harder, longer, further and faster than ever before
A balanced trail position for stable allmountain confidence.
- Frame: Moterra, 130mm, 27+, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Torsion Box downtube, Si motor mount, carbon link
- Fork: Fox Performance 34 FLOAT FIT4, 140mm, E-Bike Optimized, 3Pos-adj, 15QRx110mm, tapered steerer
- Rear Shock: Fox Performance Float EVOL 130mm
- Rims: WTB i29, 27,5", 30mm inner, 32h
- Hubs: Formula Disc - 110x15QR front, 157x12 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: ONZA CANIS Kevlar/Foldable, FRC, TLR, Skinwall 27.5X2,85
- Crank: Cannondale EC3, w/ Ai offset ring, 15t
- Chain: SRAM PC1110
- Cassette: SRAM XG 899, 11-48T
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM EX1, 8-speed
- Shifters: SRAM EX1, 8-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 9 deg, 15mm rise 780mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5 deg, 55mm
- Headset: Tange Seiki 1-1/8 to 1.5", integrated
- Brakes: SRAM GUIDE RE hydro disc, 200/180mm
- Brake Levers: SRAM GUIDE RE
- E-bike Display: Bosch Purion
- E-Bike Battery: Bosch PowerPack 500Wh
- E-bike Charger: Bosch 4A
- E-bike Drive Unit: Bosch Performance CX 250W
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Elite
- Seatpost: JD dropper, 31.6, 100mm (S)/120mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)
- Industry Leading SmartForm C1 Alloy Construction
- Bosch Performance CX MTB Drive Units
- Low and Central Si Motor Mount
- Torsion Box Downtube for Ultimate Stiffness
- Ai Offset chaining for Max Clearance
- Super Stiff ECS-TC pivot thru-axle
- Room for a Water Bottle
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file