A new milestone in the heritage of performance, Radar® EV takes breakthroughs of a revolutionary design even further with a taller lens that extends the upper field of view. From the comfort and protection of the O Matter® frame to the grip of its Unobtanium® components, this premium design builds on the legacy of Radar innovation and style.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- Contouring at the bottom makes Radar EV Path a good choice if performance-sized lenses sometimes touch your cheeks. The lens shape also enhances performance by extending the upper field of view.
- Engineered for maximized airflow for optimal ventilation to keep you cool
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Included Lens Specifications
Prizm Golf - PRIZM
- Light Transmission 30%
- Light Conditions Changing Conditions
- Contrast Increased
- Base Lens Color Ruby