Why buy bike from us?
All Mountain full-suspension electric mountain bike
Designed in Supreme 5 aluminium around OST+ suspension with a virtual pivot point, the OVERVOLT AM (all-mountain) boasts 140 mm front and 150 mm rear travel to offer comfort and precision on technical trails where suspension plays a key role. The settings have been fine-tuned especially for the requirements of all-mountain eMTB. With power assistance uphill and OST+ performance downhill, OVERVOLT AM is ready to take you further and faster than ever.
For riders looking for a fun TR/AM eMTB with plus tires that will take them anywhere.
- OST+ Supreme 5 alloy frame.
- Bosch Performance CX 500 Wh batteries.
- Boost: 27,5+ 2.6 Standard for a better stiffness and improved comfort.
- Wide rims with differentiated Front / Rear 2.8 tyres, to explore the complete potential of the Bosch CX motor.
- 27.5’’ wheels, 27.5+’’ compatible.
- Travels: 140 mm Rear • 150 mm Front.
- Frame : OVERVOLT OST+ 140mm BOSCH SUPREME 5 ALLOY BOOST
- Fork : ROCKSHOX REVELATION RC 27.5+ BOOST 15x110 SOLO AIR 150mm
- Shock Absorber : ROCKSHOX MONARCH RT DEBONAIR HIGH VOLUME 190x51mm
- Headset : FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57SC
- Crankset : LAPIERRE OVERVOLT ISIS 14T 170mm + CHAINGUIDE
- Stem : LAPIERRE ST123A 6° Ø: 31.8mm L: 50mm
- Seatpost : JD YSP-12L DROPPER Ø: 31.6mm L: 350mm 100mm (S) 125mm ( M, L, XL)
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE 6061DB W: 760mm R: 20mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SRAM NX 11s
- Brakes : SRAM GUIDE RE
- Shifters : SRAM NX 11s
- Saddle : LAPIERRE by VELO
- Wheel : FORMULA DC-7131 15x110 BOOST With TORQUE CAPS - FORMULA DHT-148S 12x148 BOOST SHIMANO DRIVER 32H - LAPIERRE eAM+ 32H 584-35c
- Sprocket : SRAM PG1130 11-42T
- Tires : MAXXIS 27.5x2.8 MINION DHF / 2.8 REKON+ Foldable 60TPI EXO PROTECTION TR
- Motor : BOSCH CX 500Wh PURION DISPLAY
- Weight : 23,4 Kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.
Our patented OST+ suspension offers maximum comfort and optimal pedalling efficiency. The virtual pivot point takes the suspension back to the equilibrium point for maximum efficiency and the suspension curve is very sensitive for little bumps and more progressive at the end of the travel.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file