Why buy bike from us?
The electric urban bicycle that facilitates your trips in and around the city.Its frame, specially designed for urban travel, is easy to straddle and sets you up in a straight and comfortable riding position, with an optimal field of vision optimal for navigating in and around traffic in complete safety. The electrical assistance allows you to navigate into every corner of the city effortlessly. Speed, ease of use and style aptly describe the Overvolt Urban line.
The pleasure of cycling, without the hassle. A comfortable and well-balanced geometry, simple and efficient electrical assistance, this Overvolt Urban 300 version will take you everywhere, faster than you could have ever imagined. The Bosch Active Line technology is indeed a reference in the electric bike industry. A 300-Wh battery to always maintain sufficient autonomy, a Purion screen to indicate all the functionalities clearly and simply. The transmission has been designed around a 11/34 Shimano TX cassette for optimal ergonomics. This same attention to comfort is on display when operating the SR Suntour NEX fork mount, as well as in the gradual activation of the Shimano M315 431.
For people wanting an easy-to-use and elegant bike for getting around town.
- E-motion technology, developed by our engineers in the Netherlands, or with Bosch Active/ Active+.
- Low Stem design, daily useful for men and women.
- Upright riding position allows a better comfort and wider overview in the traffic
- For better handling capacities, size S is fitted with 26’’ wheels.
- Fully equipped as standard. Wide saddle, wide tyres, all has been done for a maximum comfort level.
- Reflecting white tyres sidewalls for more safety in the traffic
- Frame : URBAN BOSCH SUPREME 5 ALLOY 26"(S), 28"(M, L)
- Wheels Size: S - 26" / M-L - 28"
- Fork : SR SUNTOUR NEX DS-700C
- Headset : CH-929NBW 1.1/8"
- Crankset : FSA METROPOLIS 38T 170mm
- Stem : HL HS-C80
- Seatpost : SP-C207 27.2x350mm
- Handlebar : TR28 ALLOY Width: 620mm
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO RD-TX800
- Brakes : SHIMANO M315
- Shifters : SHIMANO Revoshift RS45 8s
- Saddle : SELLE ROYAL WAVE ROYAL GEL
- Wheel : SHIMANO HBTX505 - SHIMANO FHTX505 - MACH1 630 disc 36H
- Sprocket : SHIMANO HG31 8S 11-34T
- Tires : SCHWALBE ROAD CRUISER K-Guard/ BIGPAC 50-559
- Motor : BOSCH Active Line 300Wh PURION DISPLAY
- Weight : 23 Kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file