Why buy bike from us?
Our full-suspension model designed for endurance uses.
Developed in collaboration with the sport’s best riders, the Spicy has shined on the Enduro World Series circuit with Adrien Dailly, current world champion, in the saddle. During descents, with its 165 mm of clearance and unique geometry that plays to the rider’s dexterity, the Spicy is capable of absorbing it all at high speed. While climbing, the OST+ suspension kicks in for optimal pedaling efficiency, allowing you to save a maximum amount of energy during transitions. This bike will fully prepare you to attack any slope on your terms, regardless of its direction.
The Spicy 327 offers all the resources to increase your speed. In this pursuit, nothing has been overlooked: Supreme 6 aluminum frame for an unbeatable weight / stiffness tradeoff, and OST+ virtual pivot point kinematics, providing incomparable steering without generating any pumping. Support welcomed in the form of a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil spring shock absorber, which is more sensitive and resistant to heating than an air version.
Its RockShox Yari 35-mm fork mount, rebound adjustable with hydraulic compression, will provide all the comfort you need to withstand even the most demanding trails. Its RACEFACE 30-tooth single chainring and SRAM 11-42 cassette will ease any type of climb thanks to its wide gear ratio. Fitted with wider Mavic wheel rims for less tire deformation in turns and while braking, you’ll feel completely safe on your saddle. Lastly, the Spicy 327 has been equipped with a telescopic seat post to better handle the most technically challenging portions of the route.
For adrenaline junkies looking for the perfect blend of DH and XR.
- OST+ suspension optimized for better comfort & pedaling efficiency.
- Metric Shock & Boost.
- Frame with ROCKSHOX Super Deluxe Coil Shock.
- Only available with 27.5’’ tyres for better stability.
- Travels: 165 mm Rear • 170 mm Front.
- Frame : SPICY 27.5" SUPREME 6 ALLOY OST+ 165mm, PRESSFIT, BOOST, METRIC, THRU AXLE 12x148
- Fork : ROCKSHOX YARI RC CROWN ADJUST 27.5" BOOST 15x110 SOLO AIR 170mm
- Shock Absorber : ROCKSHOX SUPER DELUXE COIL R 230x60mm
- Headset : FSA ORBIT 1.5Z SC NO.57SC
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO SMBB7141A
- Crankset : RACEFACE AEFFECT DM 30T STEEL 170mm (S), 175mm (M, L, XL)
- Stem : LAPIERRE THETA Ø: 31.8mm L: 45mm
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE DROPPER 150mm travel (125mm on S,M) Ø: 31.6mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE W: 780mm R: 20mm Ø: 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur : SRAM NX 11s
- Brakes : SRAM GUIDE R
- Shifters : SRAM NX
- Saddle : SDG FLY MTN Crmo
- Wheel : FORMULA DC7131 15x110 BOOST W/TORQUE CAPS 32H - FORMULA DHT-148S 12x148 BOOST SHIMANO DRIVER 32H - MAVIC EN427 / XM424 32H 27.5"
- Sprocket : SRAM PG1130 11-42T
- Tires : MICHELIN 2.35 WILDGRIP'R2 Advanced Magix Reinforced/ Wild Am Competition TS TLR
- Weight : 15,4 Kg
Our patented OST+ suspension offers maximum comfort and optimal pedalling efficiency. The virtual pivot point takes the suspension back to the equilibrium point for maximum efficiency and the suspension curve is very sensitive for little bumps and more progressive at the end of the travel.
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour