Why buy bike from us?
Uncompromising performance at the sweetest price.Inspired by the Sensium model, Audacio is our endurance model built with Supreme 5 aluminum that emphasizes comfort. Perfect for your weekend outings or your initial sports cycling competition, the Audacio is adapted to all levels of practice.
Concave seat stay and a curved upper tube in order to limit vibration effects, components carefully selected to bring you comfort and control on all surfaces, the Audacio 500 is an excellent sports cycling bike offering good performance at an affordable price. This bike features both a Supreme 5 frame for more solidity and a carbon fork mount with a robust aluminum pivot for both comfort and technical performance.
To tackle any type of climb, nothing has been omitted: the new 11-speed Shimano 105 transmission, replicating the specifications that have brought success for the upper-end models. The MAVIC OPEN ELITE wheel rims, combined with the SHIMANO RS400 hub and mounted with Continental Ultra Sport tires, offer security and ease of handling under all circumstances.
For cyclists looking for their first “proper” road bike and those wanting to work on their endurance to take the next step.
- Cyclosportive frame in Supreme 5 alloy: Lightness and solidity.
- Redesigned carbon fork with robust alloy stearer.
- Frame : AUDACIO SUPREME 5 ALLOY
- Fork : AUDACIO CARBON / ALLOY STEERER
- Headset : FSA ZS 4D 1.1/8"
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO BB-RS60
- Crankset : SHIMANO FC-R510, 50x34T 170mm (XS,S) 172.5mm (M) 175mm (L,XL,XXL)
- Stem : LAPIERRE AS-LP2 -7° 31.8mm 90mm (XS,S) 100mm (M) 110mm (L) 120mm (XL,XXL)
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP-3D1 27.2x350mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE HB-CR12 40cm (XS) 42cm (S,M,L) 44cm (XL,XXL) ) VELO TAPE
- Front derailleur : SHIMANO 105 FD-R5801L
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO 105 RD-R5800GS, 11s
- Brakes : SHIMANO BR-R561
- Shifters : SHIMANO 105 ST-5800 2x11s
- Saddle : SELLE ITALIA X1
- Wheel : MAVIC OPEN ELITE / SHIMANO RS400 32H / 2x1.7 x2 SPOKES
- Sprocket : SHIMANO 105 HG5800 11s 11-32T
- Tires : CONTINENTAL Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25
- Weight : 9,5kg
The material chosen for your frame is critical to your bike’s performance. We work tirelessly to perfect our aluminium frames. Working with the best specialists in the industry, we have created our very high-end Alloy Supreme. It has three levels of strength and weight. Supreme 6 is 12% stronger and 1.5% lighter than Alu 7005 aluminium. It is an exceptionally durable alloy.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file