Why buy bike from us?
The carbon endurance road bike now more accessible than ever before.
Lightweight, rigid and comfortable, this model is a true workhorse and ideal on long outings. Its concave seat stays are directly attached to the slightly curved upper tube for improved vertical comfort and enhanced traction. Its 100% carbon fork mount, 27.2-inch saddle tube and slightly more erect positioning bring incomparable comfort to the Sensium model. Should you be one who likes to raise the slide by a notch on your outings, then Sensium is the way to go.
Our Sensium 300W model is equipped with a 100% carbon frame and fork mount, striking the right balance between comfort and light weight. On bumps, you’ll appreciate its Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 50 x 34 transmission with an 11-32 cassette, specially designed for regular sports use.
The MAVIC OPEN ELITE wheel rims, combined with the SHIMANO RS400 hub and mounted with Continental Ultra Sport tires, offer security and ease of handling under all circumstances. For added safety, the model’s handlebars feature two conventional levers for more natural braking; moreover, its SELLE TALIA X1 FLOW Lady saddle is perfectly adapted to a woman’s body shape.
For specialists in cyclosportives and endurance ride.
- 100% endurance frame
- Endurance geometry: more upright riding position to reduce pressure on the back and shoulders.
- Powerbox Technology for efficient pedaling.
- Lapierre’s patented Trap Door Technology: Di2 battery more easily accessible and low centre of gravity.
- Frame : SENSIUM WOMEN CARBON
- Fork : SENSIUM 100% CARBON
- Headset : FSA 1"1/8 - 1"1/4 ORBIT C-33 44E
- Bottom bracket : SHIMANO PRESSFIT SMBB7141B
- Crankset : SHIMANO TIAGRA FC-R4700, 50x34T 170mm (S, M), 172.5mm (L)
- Stem : LAPIERRE AS-LP2 -7° 31.8mm 80cm (S, M) 90mm (L)
- Seatpost : LAPIERRE SP-3D1 27.2x350mm
- Handlebar : LAPIERRE WOMEN HB-CR22 38cm (S, M) 40cm (L)
- Front derailleur : SHIMANO TIAGRA FD-R4700F
- Rear derailleur : SHIMANO TIAGRA RD-R4700GS, 10s
- Brakes : SHIMANO TIAGRA BR-R4700
- Shifters : SHIMANO TIAGRA ST-4700 2x10s + TEKTRO RL721 BRAKE LEVERS
- Saddle : SELLE ITALIA X1 FLOW LADY
- Wheel : MAVIC OPEN ELITE / SHIMANO RS400 32H
- Sprocket : SHIMANO HG500 10s 11-32T
- Tires : CONTINENTAL Ultra Sport 2 SL 700x25
- Weight : 9,1kg
We at Lapierre use four distinct fibre types, each with its own characteristics. Our engineers can use these different fibres to adapt the stiffness, flex and strength needed for the parts of the frame in question. High-strength fibre is what you will need for shock absorption and comfort: seatpost, chainstays, seatstays or even the whole frame. Very high-modulus, meanwhile, will have unyielding stiffness and efficiency. In our E-MTBs, we use 4 different type of fibres and we know how to get the best of each one: high resistance (24 tons), intermediate modulus (30 tons), high modulus (40 tons) and very high modulus (46 tons).
Power Box technology is made up of the down tube, bottom bracket shell and chainstays, which comprise one performance-dedicated whole. Increased lateral stiffness for maximum responsiveness and best possible pedal-power transfer, whether during bursts of acceleration, climbs or sprints.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file