Why buy bike from us?
Pedal to work, meet friends for coffee or build up fitness on the bike path. Alight fits right into a fun, healthy lifestyle.
With its lightweight design and upright flat-bar positioning, this premium bike makes it easy to pedal to work, zip around the city and get out onto country roads. Add a rack and panniers for more extensive weekend exploration or in-town carrying capacity. Modern finishes keep style at the forefront of every ride.
- ALUXX-grade Aluminium low instep frame
- Shimano Altus 24-speed shifting
- Tektro linear-pull brakes
- Giant S-X3 Puncture-Protect 32mm tyres
- Fenders, rear carrier and kickstand equipped
- Colour: Charcoal
- Frame: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork: ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Handlebar: Giant Connect Low Rise
- Stem: Giant Sport
- Seatpost: Giant Sport
- Saddle: Liv Connect Comfort (Upright)
- Pedals: Giant Sports
- Shifters: Shimano Altus 24 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Brakes: Tektro TK837 Linear Pull
- Brake Levers: Tektro CL331-RS
- Cassette: SRAM PG830, 11x32
- Chain: KMC Z72
- Crankset: Suntour XCE-T318, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket: Suntour cartridge
- Rims: Giant GX02
- Hubs: Joytech
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Giant S-X3 700x32
- Extras: Fender, Rear carrier, Kickstand
Lightweight framesets featuring optimized strength-to-weight ratios
- 6061 alloy for optimized strength-toweight ratios
- Single butting results in light weight without sacrificing strength
- Predominantly features PressForming
- Predominantly features Standard and some Smooth welding techniques for optimized strength and weight
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Liv bikes, apparel and gear are designed specifically for women. Liv's team of female designers and engineers consider all aspects of a woman's unique strengths and physical characteristics to create the only complete product collection designed solely for women. Examples of this include:
Liv designers understand the importance of creating bikes, gear and apparel pieces that not only meet the highest performance standards, but also have a great look and feel. From crafting the lightest, smoothest riding bikes to designing distinctive color and graphics combinations, the Liv team is committed to providing the highest level of design and aesthetics.
Liv defines function by how well a product performs in its element. We strive to create lighter, faster, more confidence-inspiring bikes and products for women. Here are some of the ways Liv emphasizes
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour