Why buy bike from us?
Explode out of the start and rail roots, rocks and ruts. Glory devours dh terrain with speed and total control.
When you’re charging through technical, pounding DH terrain at top speeds, you need confidence and control to stay on your game. With 203mm of fully active Maestro Suspension featuring a co-pivot shock mount, the Glory 27.5 has been tested and proven by some of the top DH racers and gravity riders in the world. Its lightweight, super-strong frame is engineered with geometry that’s optimized for its 27.5 wheels, plus a super stiff OverDrive steerer tube for unwavering control and steering precision. The 63-degree headtube angle and longer wheelbase was developed and refined with riders from the Giant Factory Off-Road Team to excel on the steepest, most extreme DH tracks in the world.
- ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 200mm of fully-active Maestro suspension
- RockShox BoXXer Team 200mm-travel fork with 20mm thru-axle
- RockShox Vivid R2C rear shock
- SRAM GX DH 1x7-speed DH-specific drivetrain
- SRAM Guide R hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss EX 471 wheelset with Maxxis Minion DHF tubeless tires
- Colour: Matte Black/Gloss Black/Chrome
- Frame: ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum, 200mm Maestro Suspension
- Fork: RockShox BoXXer Team, 200mm Travel
- Shock: RockShox Vivid R2C
- Handlebar: Giant Contact SLR DH Carbon, 800mm
- Stem: Giant Contact SLR DH, Direct Mount
- Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Zero Offset, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Giant Contact, (Forward)
- Shifters: SRAM GX DH 7 speed
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX DH
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R, [F] 200mm [R] 200mm, Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers: SRAM Guide R
- Cassette: SRAM XG 795, 10x24
- Chain: KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset: SRAM GX, 34t with MRP G4 Mini
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP
- Rims: DT Swiss EX 471
- Hubs: [F] Giant PDH 20mm Thru Axle, Sealed Bearing [R] DT Swiss 360 12x150mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2.35, 60 TPI, TR, Folding, Tubeless
- Extras: Tyre Sealant
Extremely lightweight framesets featuring high-performance strength-to-weight ratios
- Predominantly features 6011 alloy for a high-performance strength-to-weight ratio
- Double butting results in lighter weight without sacrificing strength
- Features PressForming, WarmForming (advanced manipulation of tubeset shaping via an injection of high-pressure air) and FluidForming in select models
- Features both Standard (double-pass weld technique without finish sanding/filing) and Smooth welding techniques for outstanding strength and weight
Maestro Suspension System
Whatever off-road adventures you seek, Giant’s Maestro Suspension helps you make the most of your efforts. Control, traction, comfort, speed — you get more of everything with Maestro. From fast and efficient XC bikes to long-travel downhill machines, Maestro is an adaptable full-suspension platform that offers smooth, active rear suspension for any type of trail and all kinds of terrain.
Giant's original oversized fork steerer-tube technology. Designed to provide solid front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings and tapered steerer tube provide optimal steering stiffness. Road models feature 1 1/8-inch top and 1 1/4-inch bottom bearings, while the mountain version features 1 1/8-inch top and 1 1/2-inch bottom bearings.
OverDrive provides up to 15 percent more torsional steering stiffness than straight steerer-tube designs. This translates into much more accurate steering input from a rider's hands, through the handlebar and stem, and down to the front wheel. Whether hammering uphill or carving through a corner, OverDrive transmits input directly to the front wheel for more precise handling.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour