Why buy bike from us?
A brand new model for 2018, we are proud to introduce the Audio, our first ever 22” complete bike. There is no denying the momentum of the 22” movement; the larger diameter wheel provides a more stable ride without sacrificing the classic BMX look and feel. Perfect for the die-hard trail dogs, just or taller riders looking for bike more fitting to their size, without having to ride a bike that simply isn’t a BMX. Using a full chromoly aftermarket spec frame, fork and bar, we spent an incredibly long time dialing in the geometry on the Audio, as well as developing our own range of 22” specific parts like the (Logic) rim and (Overbite) tire. The 22” revolution is here, and the Audio is leading the pack.
- Frame: WETHEPEOPLE “Audio” frame, 4130 full sanko, tapered CS and SS, removable pivots & guides, invest cast dropouts
- Fork: WETHEPEOPLE"Audio" fork, butted sanko tubing, cnc steerer, 32mm offset
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "Audio" bar, full 4130 crmo
- Grips: SALT "EX" grips
- Stem: SALTPLUS “Field” cnc alloy top loading stem, 50mm reach
- Headset: SALTPLUS “Echo” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: holes for removable gyro tabs
- Lever: SALT “Moto” alloy brake lever
- Brakes: SALTPLUS “Geo XL” alloy u-brake rear
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “PRO48” tubular 3pc crank crmo 175mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALT “Mid” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket WETHEPEOPLE “4Star” 6061-T6 alloy, 25t sprocket
- Driver: 9t, 1pc cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALT “EX” hub, sb, 3/8”s female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALT “EX” cassette hub, sb, 9t, hollow 14mm axle, 36h
- Hubguards: -
- Front Rim: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” double wall sleeved rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: WETHEPEOPLE “Logic” double wall sleeved rim, 36h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE “Audio” mid padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT “AM” pivotal seat post, alloy, 150mm
- Seat Clamp: integratedseat clamp
- Tires: WETHEPEOPLE "Overbite” 22" tires 2.3" front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 11.76kg / 25.92lbs
What Bmx size for you?
Click here and see which size suits you best
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file