Why buy bike from us?
A bike with a larger following that we’d ever anticipated, the Atlas is the perfect bike for those times when bigger is better. Our 24” wheeled BMX has been slowly refining year by year like a fine wine, and for 2018 the Atlas features a throwback to our racing ancestry. The Translucent Matt Red finish is completed with a racing inspired geometry, a V-brake and even a (Patrol) stem and 33t sprocket, allowing you to really put your foot down and get your sprint on. Weather you’re down the trails, at the pump track or just heading into the city, the Atlas is so much fun to ride, you’ll have hard time putting it down.
- Frame: 4130 full crmo race inspired frame, tapered CS and SS
- Fork: WETHEPEOPLE “Atlas” fork, butted sanko tubing, cnc steerer
- Bars: WETHEPEOPLE "Atlas" bar, full 4130 crmo
- Grips: SALT "EX" grips
- Stem: WETHEPEOPLE “Patrol” cnc alloy top loading stem, 28mm rise, 53mm reach
- Headset: SALT “PRO” int. headset, sealed bearing
- Gyro: -
- Lever: SALT “Atlas” alloy v-brake lever
- Brakes: SALT “Atlas” alloy v-brake
- Cranks: SALTPLUS “PRO48” tubular 3pc crank crmo 175mm, 48 spline
- BB: SALTPLUS “EURO” 19mm, euro threaded, sealed bearing
- Pedals: ÉCLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- Chain: SALT “AM” chain, 510h type
- Sprocket WETHEPEOPLE “Patrol” 6061-T6 alloy, 33t cnc sprocket
- Driver: 14t cog, cassette driver, sealed bearing
- Front Hub: SALTPLUS “PRO” hub, sb, M6 female bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub: SALTPLUS “PRO” cassette hub, sb, M6 female bolts, 36h
- Hubguards: -
- Front Rim: SALTPLUS “DB32” aero double wall rim, 36h
- Rear Rim: SALTPLUS “DB32” aero double wall rim, 36h
- Seat: WETHEPEOPLE “Atlas” slim padded pivotal seat
- Seat Post: SALT “AM” 27.2mm pivotal seat post, alloy
- Seat Clamp: SALT “AM” alloy seat clamp
- Tires: KENDA “Konversion” tires 1.95" front & rear
- Pegs: -
- Weight: 11.86kg / 26.16lbs
What Bmx size for you?
Click here and see which size suits you best
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file