Why buy bike from us?
Simplicity defined: the SL Road is cycling in its purest form. We've kitted out this bike with the best technology we could find, given it the sleekest looks our design team could come up with and, above all, equipped it with the potential for speed.
Powerful hydraulic disc brakes mean you'll always be in control, so you can stop safely in all weathers. But less is sometimes more - and that's why the SL Road is so fast on Tarmac, whether it's on the daily commute or a training ride on country B-roads. Minimalist cool, and great value too. What more could you need?
We've welded the SL Road's aluminium frame from extremely light double butted tubes, giving the best combination of low weight, superb strength and great ride quality. As you'd expect, it's passed all our in-house testing for safety and durability.
For the lightweight aluminium fork's design, we took our inspiration from our racing bikes - the aero shape is exceptionally stiff and looks fast even when the bike is standing still. We also routed the cables inside the down tube, adding to the bike's sleek looks and reducing wear and tear in the process.
- frame: Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Taper Double Butted
- size: Men: 50, 53, 56, 59, 62, Trapeze: 47, 50, 53
- fork: Aluminium Rigid Fork
- headset: FSA Orbit Z-t ECO, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- handlebars: CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- grips: CUBE Performance Grip
- rear derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-R2000-SS, 8-Speed
- front derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-R2000-BM, 31.8mm
- shifters: Shimano Claris SL-R2000
- brake system: Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- crankset: Shimano Claris FC-R2000, 50x34T, BB-RS500
- chain: KMC Z51
- cassette: Shimano CS-HG200, 12-32T
- front hub: Shimano HB-TX505
- rear hub: Shimano FH-TX505, Centerlock
- rims: CUBE ZX20, 32H, Disc
- tyres: Schwalbe CX Comp, 40x622
- pedals: CUBE PP MTB
- saddle: Selle Royal MTB
- seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Weight: 11,8 kg
Trade-In Your Bike
You can Trade-In your old bike for instant credit in our store.
You can use your credit against all products in store and Your Loyalty Prices still apply.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Loyalty or Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file