Why buy bike from us?
KING OF THE MOUNTAINS. THE RACE LEADER’S JERSEY. ANY RACE, ANY TIME, THIS LEGENDARY ROAD MACHINE IS A ProVEN WINNER.
Power up steep climbs. Sprint for the finish. Whatever the race situation, the legendary TCR Advanced SL gives you an advantage. It’s built on the lightest road frameset ever produced by Giant, and it boasts an unrivaled stiffness-to-weight ratio for pure speed and efficiency. The Variant integrated seatpost design delivers a sublime ride quality to soak up road vibrations and reduce fatigue during your longest rides. And its proven Compact Road Design gives it the perfect blend of razor-sharp handling and control. From the mountains to the flats, start to finish, TCR Advanced SL is a legendary all-rounder with a long list of race wins to prove it. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced SL-grade carbon composite frame with integrated Variant carbon composite seatpost
- Advanced SL-grade carbon composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic groupset with Power Meter
- Giant SLR 0 composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia Race 0 tubeless tyres
- Frame:Advanced SL-grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost
- Fork:Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SLR
- Stem:Giant Contact SLR
- Seatpost:Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design
- Saddle:Contact SLR (Forward)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 22 speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Brakes:Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brake Levers:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Cassette:Shimano Dura-Ace, 11x28
- Chain:Shimano CN-HG901
- Crankset:Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with Power Meter
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB92
- Rims:Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem
- Spokes:Giant SLR-0 WheelSystem
- Tyres:Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file