Why buy bike from us?
THE FUTURE OF AERO ROAD. LIGHTWEIGHT, STIFF AND NEARLY INVISIBLE TO THE WIND, PLUS THE ADDED CONTROL OF Disc BRAKES.
Meticulously developed for best-in-class aero road performance, this razor-sharp road racer offers a true advantage for sprinting and solo riding. And new this year, it also incorporates the superior control of disc brakes. The frame is handcrafted using Advanced-grade composite material to produce a bike that’s lightweight and stiff, with a sharp, responsive ride quality. Its disc brakes are completely integrated within the frame using flat-mount calipers and thru-axles designed to optimize the technology. From sprints to solo attacks, cornering and descents, the new Propel Advanced Pro Disc helps you slice through the wind and gain an advantage on the competition. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame
- Advanced-grade carbon composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed electronic componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem with 42mm front and 65mm rear full-carbon rims
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite, Disc
- Fork:Advanced Pro-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer, Disc
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SLR Aero, composite
- Stem:Giant Contact SL Aero, alloy
- Seatpost:Giant Vector Composite
- Saddle:Giant Contact SL (Forward)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra Di2 22 speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra Di2 Hydraulic
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra, 11x28
- Chain:KMC X11EL-1
- Crankset:Shimano Ultegra, 36/52
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB72
- Rims:Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc WheelSystem, Front: 42mm, Rear: 65mm height
- Hubs:Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel System
- Spokes:Giant SLR 1 Aero Disc Wheel System
- Tyres:Giant Gavia Race 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Computer Mount, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
This full-composite, lightweight and highly aerodynamic seatpost is engineered specifically for performance road riding.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file