Why buy bike from us?
LAUNCH AN ATTACK AND SPRINT FOR THE WIN. THIS AERO ROCKETSHIP ADDS Disc BRAKE CONTROL TO ITS Pro RACE HERITAGE.
Developed to meet the demands of Team Sunweb pros seeking every advantage in sprints and solo riding situations, this all-new aero road machine provides the ultimate winning edge. It blends proven aerodynamic performance with a new level of control. Re-engineered with Giant’s AeroSystem Shaping technology, which means that every tube shape and angle is optimized for minimal drag, the Advanced SL-grade composite frame is ultra-stiff and superlight. Disc-brake technology is integrated into the frameset, with flat-mount calipers and thru-axles delivering powerful braking control and superior wheel stiffness. For pro-level road performance and the ultimate aero advantage, the new Propel Advanced SL Disc is way ahead of the pack. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced SL-grade carbon composite frame
- Advanced SL-grade carbon composite fork with OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic shifting with Power Meter crankset
- Shimano Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 0 Aero Disc WheelSystem with 42mm front and 65mm rear full-carbon rims
- Frame:Advanced SL-grade Composite, Integrated Seatpost, Disc
- Fork:Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer, Disc
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SLR Aero, composite
- Stem:Giant Contact SLR Aero, composite
- Seatpost:Advanced SL-Grade Composite, Integrated Design
- Saddle:Giant Contact SLR (Forward)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 22 speed with Sprint Shifters
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Brakes:Shimano Dura-Ace Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Hydraulic
- Cassette:Shimano Dura-Ace, 11x28
- Chain:Shimano CN-HG901
- Crankset:Shimano Dura-Ace, 36/52 with Power Meter
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB92
- Rims:Giant SLR 0 Aero Disc WheelSystem, Front: 42mm, Rear: 65mm height
- Hubs:Giant SLR 0 Aero Disc Wheel System 12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes:Giant SLR 0 Aero Disc Wheel System
- Tyres:Giant Gavia Race 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Computer Mount, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite SL Technology
Giant’s Professional Grade raw carbon material is woven in our own composite factory using our most advanced engineering and construction methods including: Continuous Fiber Technology to add strength while reducing weight; Carbon Nanotube Technology resin to improve impact resistance; and Fusion Process for lighter, stronger frame junctions.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind-tunnel data, engineers optimize each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file