Why buy bike from us?
THIS FEATHER-LIGHT RACING BIKE DELIVERS THE SPEED AND STRENGTH NEEDED FOR ANY CLIMB, RACE OR RIDE.
Langma is handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors and passionate cyclists alike, and is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is built to fly up steep grades and long climbs, and is fit for endless switchbacks. The slender tubing and light weight combine for quick accelerations so you can conquer the climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider.
- Aero-inspired tubing that thickens as it nears the bottom bracket for optimized aero features and pedaling stiffness
- Giant SLR WheelSystem for leading efficiency
- SLR Tubeless tires to improve overall performance, ride quality and durability
- A lightweight Advanced Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders.
- CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling
- PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability
- OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control
- MegaDrive tube design adds steering and pedaling stiffness
- Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- Advanced-grade carbon Composite frame and fork
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed groupset
- Giant Contact SLR Flux stem and SL handlebar
- Carbon Composite Variant seatpost
- Giant SLR 1 WheelSystem
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork:Advanced-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SL
- Stem:Giant Contact SLR Flux
- Seatpost:Giant Variant, Composite
- Saddle:Liv Contact SL (Forward)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra Di2 22 speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra
- Cassette:Shimano Ultegra, 11x30
- Chain:KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset:Shimano Ultegra, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB72
- Rims:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Spokes:Giant SLR-1 WheelSystem
- Tires:Giant Gavia AC 0 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras: RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file