Why buy bike from us?
- Giant SyncDrive Sport, powerful 80Nm central motor
- Giant RideControl EVO large screen display
- Giant Aluxx SL frame with integrated battery
- Shimano Tiagra 20-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
- Frame:ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:ALUXX SL hydroformed aluminum tapered steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Connect flatbar
- Stem:Giant Connect
- Seatpost:Giant Connect 27.2x400
- Saddle:Giant Contact Neutral
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Tiagra
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Tiagra
- BrakesShimano M315 Hydraulic Disc 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers:Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette:Shimano Tiagra 11-32, 10-Speed
- Chain:KMC X.10e, e-bike optimized
- Crankset:Giant custom forged by FSA, 34/50
- Rims:Giant GX28 Disc
- Hubs:Giant Tracker Sport Road
- Spokes:Giant Tracker Sport Road
- Tires:Schwalbe Durano 32-622 (28 x 1.25) RaceGuard
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 3A fast charger
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Sport 80Nm
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, mini USB charger
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V 11.3Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
Innovation, manufacturing expertise and a motor system powered by Yamaha all combine to expand any rider’s abilities. SyncDrive Sport offers three support modes and is equipped on E-bikes that are used for both everyday riding and for more demanding off-road riding. This small mid-drive motor delivers a massive maximum 80Nm of torque and is widely acclaimed for its performance and reliability.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file