Why buy bike from us?
CHOOSE THE LONGER ROUTE. CLIMB HIGHER MOUNTAINS. THIS SMOOTH-RIDING ENDURANCE BIKE DARES YOU TO PUSH NEW LIMITS.
This lightweight Advanced-grade composite frame delivers the perfect blend of stiffness and compliance. It’s engineered with endurance geometry, giving you a smooth ride quality that minimizes fatigue on your longest, hardest rides. Integrated flat-mount disc-brake technology with 12mm thru-axles front and rear gives you added control on rough roads in all types of weather. And the vibration-damping D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibrations to give you an even smoother, quieter ride without adding any weight. Tubeless Ready.
- Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with D-Fuse SL composite seatpost
- Advanced-grade carbon composite fork with full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer
- Shimano 105/Ultegra 11-speed mechanical componentry
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant SLR 1 disc composite WheelSystem with Giant Gavia AC 1 tubeless tyres
- Frame:Advanced-Grade Composite
- Fork:Advanced Pro-Grade Composite, Full-Composite OverDrive 2 Steerer
- Handlebar:Giant Contact SL
- Stem:Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost:Giant D-Fuse Composite
- Saddle:Giant Contact SL (Neutral)
- Pedals:Not Included
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra 22 speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc
- Brake Levers:Shimano RS685 Hydraulic
- Cassette:Shimano 105, 11x32
- Chain:KMC X11SL-1
- Crankset:Shimano RS510, 34/50
- Bottom Bracket:Shimano PressFit BB-RS 500
- Rims:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Hubs:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem, 12mm Thru-Axle
- Spokes:Giant SLR-1 Disc WheelSystem
- Tires:Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding
- Extras:RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth, Tyre Sealant
Advanced Composite Technology
Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
Compact Road Design
Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
The proprietary “D” shaped composite seatpost damps vibration, resulting in a smooth, compliant ride.
Giant’s chainstay integrated, wireless data transmitter. The removable transmitter sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer.
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file