In StockReady for despatch
The ultimate way to compress the warmest change robe in the World into the smallest size to travel.
- Now you can easily pack your dryrobe for any flight or trip where space is limited.
- Packs to approx 30cm length & 20 cm wide & 8-10 cm high. depending on tightness of straps. (more photos & video to come soon).
- Simply stuff the dryrobe in the bag, hood first, rollover & clip the top, undo the valve, squash all of the air out by kneeling on the dryrobe, (or using a vacuum cleaner), then pull the compression straps tight & re-seal the valve.
- Removing the air allows the straps. The bag is not designed to be air tight or submersible, air will slowly re-enter the bag but it will remain extremely compact.
This really works!
- Made from a robust waterproof nylon fabric with sealed seams throughout and a padded shoulder carry strap.
- Perfect for travel & packing dryrobe in a larger travel bag to save space
- Highly water resistant