Why buy bike from us?
If you’re just starting out, the Shaper is for you. Stable and confidence-building, it’s as fast as you want it to be. And while the design leans heavily on our endurance racing know-how, the Shaper is engineered for new riders and a truly comfortable, assured ride. Available in carbon fibre or aluminium, clever shaping sees the frame soak up vibration for maximum comfort. The seat and toptubes curve as they rise from the rear axle all the way to the headtube and handlebars – a feature inspired by our new Sensium endurance bike. It’s a design that creates a natural compliance that enhances both comfort and traction on poor surfaces. Wide, 28c tyres mean assured grip and further insulation from road buzz. Endurance geometry brings a stability that combines with the Shaper’s comfortable riding position, easy-to-control flat bar and wide-ranging gears to make light work of the hills.
- Frame: SHAPER ALLOY SUPREME 4
- Fork: LAPIERRE SHAPER ALLOY - Alloy Steerer
- Headset: CH-281 TCBW 1.1/8’’
- Bottom bracket: SHIMANO BBUN100B22B Axle: 122.5mm
- Crankset: SHIMANO FCTY701 48x38x28 170mm / 175mm (XL)
- Stem: LAPIERRE ADJUSTABLE TDS-C217-8 E: 105mm
- Seatpost: LAPIERRE SP-235 ALLOY Ø: 27.2mm L: 350mm
- Handlebar: LAPIERRE AL-110PP Ø: 25.4mm W: 620mm
- Front derailleur: SHIMANO CLARIS FD2403 31.8mm
- Rear derailleur: SHIMANO CLARIS RD2400GS 8-Speed
- Brakes: LEE CHI RC459
- Shifters: SHIMANO CLARIS STR240RCA 3x8-Speed
- Saddle: SELLE ROYAL SHADOW ROYAL GEL
- Wheel: SHIMANO HBTX800 32H - SHIMANO FHTX800 32H - LAPIERRE D-WALL 32H
- Sprocket: SHIMANO CSHG2008232 - 8-Speed 12-32T
- Tires: MICHELIN DYNAMIC SPORT 700x28c
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- For now we accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1500
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file