Why buy bike from us?
The Attain SL is the featherweight athlete of the Attain series - and arguably the most versatile, model, too.
Featuring genuine race bike technology, it's the ideal choice for fast rides and long training sessions... and racing, of course. With a lively, comfortable ride and surprisingly low weight, expect to find yourself clicking up through the gears and heading to the front of the bunch - it's that inspiring. Shimano 105 gears and rim brakes combine with the frame's superb ergonomics to put you in perfect control on every climb, descent and bend.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Road Comfort Geometry
- Fork: CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D-Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5800GS, 11-Speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5801, 31.8mm Clamp
- Brake system: Shimano 105 BR-5800
- Crankset: Shimano FC-RS510, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/58cm), 175mm (60/62cm)
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Handlebar tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Shift/ brake levers: Shimano 105 ST-5800
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800, 11-32T
- Wheelset: CUBE RA 0.8 Aero
- Tyres: Conti Ultra Sport 2, 28-622
- Saddle: CUBE RP 1.0
- Seat post: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8 mm
- Weight: 9,4 kg
We designed this bike with one goal in mind: to make it the ideal all-rounder. On the one hand, the frame's low weight and exceptional torsional rigidity mean it's incredibly efficient and predictable. That's down to the complex profile, mechanically formed down tube, tapered head tube and PressFit bottom bracke shell - which, together, build into an amazingly stiff structure to help translate every pedal revoltion into instant forward progress. On the other hand, our engineers created superbly compliant seat stays to filter out road vibrations at the rear, then specced a shock-absorbing carbon fork to do the same up front. The result is a sublime combination of comfort and speed, making the Attain SL the ideal companion on any road ride. Smooth Welding and internal cable routing combine for sleek looks and reduced maintenance, while lots of clearance for 28c tyres mean you can tackle any road surface in comfort and complete control.
The new STEREO , FRITZZ and HANZZ models are built using Advanced Hydroforming. Conventional hydroforming processes cannot achieve these custom shapes and technical advantages. As this manufacturing method reduces the number of welds, the weight is reduced while durability is increased. All
Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 7005 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. Our Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
Press Fit BB
With Press Fit bearings, the bottom bracket bearings are pressed directly into the frame and not screwed in as usual. This gives a wider bottom bracket shell and allows us to build a wider down tube and more broadly-spaced chainstays. Every millimetre of additional width gives a significant improvement in lateral stiffness.
Integrated Cable Routing
Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
Wet Paint Surface
On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. We use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file