Why buy bike from us?
RIDE WITHOUT LIMITS
Up for anything, these bikes are fast and fun everywhere from pavement to dirt to potholed city streets. Their mountain bike-inspired frames, front suspension, big multi-surface tyres and disc brakes deliver sure-footed performance anywhere you choose to ride.
One day dirt. Road the next. The Quick CX and Althea are built to thrive wherever your adventure leads.
THE RIGHT FIT
Their upright and balanced riding position is perfectly suited to multi-surface riding and high-performance commuting, and the smallest size Althea comes with smaller diameter 650 wheels to ensure the best fit and handling for smaller riders.
50mm travel front suspension absorbs washboard and bumps, while our 1-1/2” to 1-1/8” tapered headtube keeps steering precise and confident.
COMFORT COMES STANDARD
SAVE Micro-Suspension seatstays and chainstays work with a smaller 27.2mm seatpost, heads-up riding position and an ergonomic saddle and grips to increase comfort and control in any terrain.
Big 38c multi-surface tyres are fast and grippy on dirt and pavement, and full rack and mudguard mounts let you customize your machine to suit your needs.
LIGHTER = MORE FUN
Thanks to Cannondale’s unmatched aluminium expertise, Quick CX and Althea are super light but offer heavyweight performance, on-road or off.
Cyclists looking for one bike for any adventure, from fire roads and dirt trail exploration to urban commutes and joy rides.
An upright riding position offers good comfort and visibility, with just the right amount of forward lean for confident handling and control.
- Frame: Quick CX, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/2" to 1-1/8" tapered head tube
- Fork: SR Suntour NCX w/ lockout, 50mm, 1-1/2"- 1-1/8" tapered steerer
- Rims: DC 3.0, double wall w/eyelet, 32h
- Hubs: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Panaracer Comet Hardpack, 700 x 38c
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: Shimano Acera, 48/36/26
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Alivio 11-32, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio, 3x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 680mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 12°
- Headset: VP Si 1-1/2"- 1-1/8"
- Brakes: Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano M315 hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Quick CX Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file