Why buy bike from us?
Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious ‘cross racing capability. With a lightweight, smoothriding frame and the same traction, fit and handling as the SuperX, CAADX is the ultimate “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” all-around adventure machine.
The perfect first cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer.
With the same geometry and fit as its big brother, SuperX, the CAADX delivers awesome traction, stability and handling. It’s also a perfect pit bike for new SuperX owners.
“BEST OF BOTH” HANDLING
OutFront Steering Geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility everywhere else.
LIGHT AND SMOOTH
SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder, while SAVE Micro-Suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff.
Subtle rack mounts, a removable seatstay mudguard mount and hidden fork mudguard mounts expand its usability without affecting its racy looks.
37C TYRE CLEARANCE
CAADX has room to run full 37c tyres, even with its super short chainstays
- Frame: CAADX Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- Fork: Cannondale CAADX Disc, Full Carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: WTB STP i19 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, CX-22 QR rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Riddler, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30 w/ FSA rings, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105 7000, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 7000
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file