Why buy bike from us?
TRUE ENDURANCE MACHINERY
Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes, the new Synapse’s light weight, comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster, ride longer and ride more.
The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling, comfort, performance, versatility and value.
Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable, confident handling, and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort.
The Synapse features updated SAVE Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control.
FEEL THE LIGHT
SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and new full carbon forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category for a high-performance feel.
WIDE RANGING CAPABILITIES
With clearance for tyres up to 32mm wide, and subtle rack and mudguard mounts, the Synapse is ready for back-road exploring, group rides, fast commutes and anything in between.
- Frame: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, BB30, flat mount
- Fork: Synapse Disc Asymmetric, SAVE, Full Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered steerer, flat mount, 55mm rake, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: WTB ST i19, 28h, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, CX-22 QR rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 30c, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30 w/ FSA rings, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: FSA Integrated, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Tektro Spyre-C cable actuated disc, 160/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 7000
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Sport, steel rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-61)
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file