Why buy bike from us?
Equipped for fast commuting and sportive adventure riding, this fully-loaded version of the new Quick NEO blends high-speed fun with workhorse versatility.
The Bosch Generation 3 Active Line Plus is the perfect drive unit for sportive fitness riding. It's lightweight, silent and powerful, and has virtually no drag when the motor is off.
Range to Roam
The big 500Wh PowerTube battery integrates cleanly into the downtube and packs enough energy for even the most ambitious days.
Quick NEO EQ comes ready to roll with integrated rack and fenders, Supernova lights and versatile WTB Exposure tubeless ready tires.
Quick NEO EQ offers real road-bike speed, the upright comfort and control of flat handlebars, and the kind of handling that will have you scanning maps for the curviest roads.
OutFront Geometry delivers high-speed stability with a quick, nimble road-bike feel. And as a bonus, it reduces the chance of toe overlap with the front wheel on smaller sizes.
- Frame: ALL-NEW Quick NEO, SmartForm C1 Alloy, SAVE, Ai, flat mount brake, 142x12 thru-axle
- Fork: ALL-NEW Quick NEO Disc, BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- Rims: Cannondale C2, 32h, Double wall
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, DC-142 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: WTB Exposure TCS, 700 x 34c, Distance + compound, tubeless ready
- Pedals: Cannondale Urban Pedal
- Crank: FSA E-bike, 170mm, Gen3, 38t
- Chain: Shimano HG54, 10-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore GS
- Shifters: Shimano Deore, 1x10
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Flat, 6061 double-butted Alloy, 8° sweep, 720mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, Lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings
- Brakes: Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano MT200 hydro disc
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4X350mm
- Display: Bosch Kiox
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
- Charger: Bosch 4A
- Drive Unit: Bosch Active Line Plus 250W
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file