Why buy bike from us?
Accelerate on the open road with a lively E-bike made specially for road riding. The Road-E+ delivers functional performance to help you extend your on-road adventures.
With its purpose-built geometry, excellent weight distribution, and integrated power, Road-E+ keeps you going strong on busy commutes and other road adventures. The SyncDrive Pro motor can reach 120 rpm of cadence and a powerful 80Nm of torque output. Features include an innovative side-release 500Wh EnergyPak and tubeless tires—which provide a smoother ride, protection from flat tires, and less rolling resistance. And with its PedalPlus 4-sensor system and RideControl EVO command center, all integrated with a sporty ALUXX SL frameset, the Road-E+ Pro is the choice for performance-minded road riders looking to climb higher mountains and cover longer distances.
The SyncDrive Pro motor is engineered for performance riding. With a max 120 rpm cadence output, 80Nm of torque, and five support modes, it helps you conquer climbs with ease.
Giant’s side-release EnergyPak is built with the highest energy density possible, so you can ride longer and cover greater distances.
Giant Tubeless Ready wheels and tires offer less rolling resistance and improved puncture protection.
- Frame:ALUXX SL-grade aluminum
- Fork:Advanced-grade composite, OverDrive2 steerer, 12x100QR
- Handlebar:Giant Contact, 31.8mm
- Stem:Giant Contact SL
- Seatpost:Giant Contact Composite 27,2x375
- Saddle:Giant Contact SL, Neutral
- Shifters:Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers:Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- Cassette:Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-Speed
- Chain:KMC e.11 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimised
- Crankset:Giant custom forged by FSA, 34/50
- Rims:Giant PR-2 Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs:Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes:Sapim E-Lite [r] Race [f], e-bike optimised
- Tires:Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding Carbon Bead MaxxShield Tubeless Ready
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Pro
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, mini USB charger
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 13.8Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant’s high-performance models.
RideControl EVO represents state-of-the-art design and aesthetics. Clean, rounded corners give it an elegant look and feel. And with its aluminum housing, the RideControl EVO is more shockproof and durable, even on rough terrain. The RideControl EVO can be connected with Bluetooth by our dealers and offers USB charging possibilities. The Bluetooth connectivity makes sure the RideControl can be updated—meaning you’ll always be up to date with the latest software technology.
PedalPlus 4-Sensor Technology
The PedalPlus 4-sensor technology system combines speed and torque sensors with motor and pedal rotation sensors to produce consistent power across the entire gear range. It precisely measures the amount of force a rider is applying to the pedals so that the motor delivers a seamless power boost.
EnergyPak - Side Release
The side release EnergyPak can be removed from the frame by moving it sideways. This allows for more compact frame designs, lower stand-over heights and XS sizes. The side release batteries have a capacity of 400Wh and 500Wh and are used on mountain and trekking E-bikes.
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file