Why buy bike from us?
This fast and agile road E-bike features flat-handlebar positioning for comfort and control. With hydraulic disc brakes and easy-to-use rack mounts, FastRoad E+ is a great choice for commuting or riding around town.
Built for fitness rides, commuting or zipping around town, this speedy new E-bike has a lightweight ALUXX SL aluminum frameset with hydraulic disc brakes and rack mounts. It’s designed with flat-bar rider positioning, which balances confident stability with smooth-riding efficiency—so you can ride greater distances in a shorter amount of time. The SyncDrive Sport motor with 350 percent tunable support lets you fine-tune the ride just the way you want. The RideControl EVO features navigation and fitness data that you can control through the Giant E-bike app. And with its 500Wh Giant EnergyPak, you can travel far and be sure you’ll reach your destination.
The SyncDrive Sport motor with 350 percent tunable support lets you fine-tune the ride just the way you want.
Smart data control
The RideControl EVO features navigation and fitness data through the Giant E-bike app.
The 500Wh Giant EnergyPak gives you the confidence to reach your destination
- Frame:ALUXX SL-grade aluminum
- Fork:Advanced-grade composite, OverDrive2 steerer, 12x100QR
- Handlebar:Giant Connect, 30.9mm Flat
- Stem:Giant Contact
- Seatpost:Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
- Saddle:Giant Contact Neutral
- Shifters:Shimano SL-RS700
- Front Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano 105
- Brakes:Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc, 160mm
- Brake Levers:Shimano MT201, hydraulic disc
- Cassette:Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-Speed
- Chain:KMC e.11 Turbo, EcoProteq, e-bike optimised
- Crankset:Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 34/50
- Rims:Giant GX28 Disc
- Hubs:Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing
- Spokes:Stainless Steel
- Tires:Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x32c Folding Carbon Bead MaxxShield Tubeless Ready
- Extras:Giant EnergyPak 4A fast charger
- Motor:Giant SyncDrive Sport, 80Nm powered by YAMAHA, 350% tuneable support
- Sensors:Giant PedalPlus 4-sensor technology
- Display:Giant RideControl EVO, grip launch control with walk assist, on-board navigation, mini USB charger
- Battery:Giant EnergyPak 500, 36V 13.8Ah Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Hybrid Cycling Technology
Hybrid Cycling Technology is a system that combines electric power with human power to produce the most efficient, powerful and natural E-bike riding experience. It’s a seamless extension of a rider’s own power that sets Giant E-bikes apart from other “electric” bicycles. The system consists of four key innovative technologies that work in unison with your own body’s power output—a seamless extension of your own capabilities.
SyncDrive Pro powered by Yamaha is designed for high-performance E-bike riding. Giant tuned the motor to make it more powerful, producing a performance-oriented riding style. The lightweight, compact SyncDrive Pro motor is used primarily on Giant’s high-performance models.
RideControl EVO represents state-of-the-art design and aesthetics. Clean, rounded corners give it an elegant look and feel. And with its aluminum housing, the RideControl EVO is more shockproof and durable, even on rough terrain. The RideControl EVO can be connected with Bluetooth by our dealers and offers USB charging possibilities. The Bluetooth connectivity makes sure the RideControl can be updated—meaning you’ll always be up to date with the latest software technology.
PedalPlus 4-Sensor Technology
The PedalPlus 4-sensor technology system combines speed and torque sensors with motor and pedal rotation sensors to produce consistent power across the entire gear range. It precisely measures the amount of force a rider is applying to the pedals so that the motor delivers a seamless power boost.
EnergyPak - Top Pull
The top pull EnergyPak is well designed and integrated into the frameset while the lithium-ion core features a high energy density. Streamlined integration with the downtube and top tube provide a clean, modern profle. Top pull EnergyPaks come with a 400Wh and 500Wh capacity and are used on Giant E-MTBs and trekking E-bikes
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file