Why buy bike from us?
LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO MANEUVER, ENCHANT PUTS HER ON A PATH TO ADVENTURE.
Designed to be light, agile, and easy to maneuver off-road, Enchant includes a front suspension fork for added comfort and traction. Front and rear hand brakes provide powerful stopping power. Fast-rolling 20- or 24-inch wheels and trail-ready tires make Enchant a fun, stable bike to help her build confidence and skills. With its easy-to-use twist shifters, she’ll feel excited and secure as she tackles new terrain.
Liv’s Purpose Driven Design gives her a comfortable frame geometry with low standover height for easy maneuvering and reliable hand brakes safely slow and stop.
A 50 mm front suspension fork and off-road tires create traction and smooth out bumps so she can build confidence.
Comfort and Control
A comfortable, lightweight ALUXX frame design with an upright riding position and twist shifters inspire girls to learn to mountain bike.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:HL steel, 50mm travel
- Handlebar:Giant Sport alloy, low rise, 31.8mm, 640mm
- Stem:forged alloy ahead, 15-degree rise
- Seatpost:alloy single-bolt, 27.2x300mm
- Saddle:Giant Grow Technology Jr. Sports
- Pedals:one-piece black PP, 9/16
- Shifters:Shimano RS35
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Brakes:alloy linear pull
- Brake Levers:alloy, Junior MTB
- Chain:KMC HV500
- Crankset:alloy 3-piece 36T with Chain Guard
- Bottom Bracket:semi-cartridge
- Rims:Giant Kids 24, 6061 aluminum
- Hubs:Joytech nutted type, 32H
- Spokes:stainless, 14G
- Tires:Giant Junior Lite Sport, C-1866, 24x1.95, 27 tpi
- Extras:bell, kickstand, RD protector
ALUXX SL Aluminum Technology
This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
Kids Bikes Size Guide
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file