Why buy bike from us?
PEDAL TO WORK, MEET FRIENDS FOR COFFEE OR BUILD UP FITNESS ON THE BIKE PATH. Alight FITS RIGHT INTO A FUN, HEALTHY LIFESTYLE.
With its lightweight and durable ALUXX aluminum frame and upright flat-bar positioning, Alight is comfortable for a daily commute and sporty for longer rides. Women’s-specific geometry and sizing gives Alight a stable, confident ride quality. And thanks to integrated dropouts, it’s easy to personalize with racks and fenders.
With its lightweight design and upright flat-bar positioning, this premium bike makes it easy to pedal to work, zip around the city and get out onto country roads. Add a rack and panniers for more extensive weekend exploration or in-town carrying capacity. Modern finishes keep style at the forefront of every ride.
An upright riding position, flat handlebars, and 3F Design Philosophy make commuting or a casual spin comfortable without compromising efficiency.
The lightweight efficiency and balanced geometry of the ALUXX aluminum frame blends speed and stability for a ride that’s just plain fun.
Equipped with integrated dropouts for racks, fenders, or panniers, this bike blends urban style and road bike agility.
- Frame:ALUXX-Grade Aluminum
- Fork:high-tensile steel
- Handlebar:Giant Sport alloy
- Stem:Giant Sport
- Seatpost:Giant Sport
- Saddle:Liv Connect Comfort
- Shifters:21 Speed Shimano ST-EF41
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Tourney
- Brakes:Tektro TK837 linear pull
- Brake Levers:Shimano EF41
- Cassette:MF-TZ50, 14x34
- Chain:KMC Z51
- Crankset:ProWheel TY-CM99, 28/38/48
- Bottom Bracket:Cartridge
- Rims:Giant Alloy
- Hubs:Alloy, 32h
- Spokes:stainless steel
- Tires:Giant S-X3, puncture protect, 700x35c
- Extras:Giant Aluminium Light trekking carrier, Matte Black Plastic Fenders, Kickstand
ALUXX Aluminum Technology
This Performance level frame material features 6061 alloy with single-butted tubes to produce strong, lightweight framesets for a variety of different bikes and riding styles.
3F: Fit, Form, Function
Fit, Form, and Function — Liv’s data-driven approach to building bikes for women.
Fit: Liv analyzes data on human body dimension, muscular strength and muscular activity, then considers the type of riding the rider will be doing, to build a frame that is fine-tuned through athlete feedback cycles with the goal to fit as many women as possible.
Form: The bike’s outlook takes the form with the intention to create a strong bond between the rider and the bike. The designers match the performance level of the bike with a beautiful and inspiring outlook.
Function: The componentry of the bike is carefully selected and the composite layup is uniquely crafted to give the rider an unprecedented performance edge and comfort
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
Trade-in Your old bike
You can trade in your old bike for instant credit in our store. You can use your credit against all products in store.
Trade-In Your old bike - Step by step:
- Bring the bike you would like to trade-in to our store
- Please ask for the person in charge of Used Bikes
- Our Buyers will assess your bike and offer you a Trade-in credit
- Avail of instant credit from your trade-in
- Credit can be used against ALL goods in store. Sale prices will still apply
- Ride away on your new bike!
Terms & Conditions
- We only accept bikes in the resale value range of €200 - €1,200
- Bikes must be clean and fit for resale
- You will be required to produce photo ID which we will scan and keep on file